Denis Zakaria

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Utdreport keeps putting up The Athletic as a source and when they do, I always try to find the article but never do. It seems as if they are regularly making up stuff and putting The Athletic as a source.

I wish utdreport was banned in here and that post from their twitter is deleted.
It was said during a podcast by the guys at The Athletic.
It was actually written in an article concerning Matić contract extension.

Bestietom

How does he compare with Partey?
He is bigger than Partey ( 6' 3" ) and much faster. I like Partey but after I seen this guy a few times this year, I think he would suit us better. Ideal replacement for Matic.

Sea-Cow

Zakaria had covered more ground than any Gladbach player as of January 2020. I haven't checked the stats since but to lead in such a category playing under Marco Rose is very impressive as far as covering every blade of grass.
Listen mate, I've had about enough of you using facts to contradict my feelings on players.

I watched him once or twice and my feelings are final. And they're correct. Obviously.

Reactions: sizzling sausages

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Listen mate, I've had about enough of you using facts to contradict my feelings on players.

I watched him once or twice and my feelings are final. And they're correct. Obviously.
:lol:

NoPace

He is bigger than Partey ( 6' 3" ) and much faster. I like Partey but after I seen this guy a few times this year, I think he would suit us better. Ideal replacement for Matic.
I love Partey's skills on the ball but if this guy covers ground the way the stats suggest I could see him being a good fit for the way Ole seemed to want us to play in pre-season before he got scared and cautious, which was basically a 4-2-4 with the 2 responsible for covering huge swaths of territory. If we assume Pogba leaves, then having Fred, Zakaria (if he's the guy y'all say) and McTominay to give us 3 guys for those 2 spots and then a front 4 of Rashford, Bruno, a big signing (ideally Sancho) and one of Martial, Greenwood or James as the 4th guy with the other 2 coming in looks promising, if also needing a guy who can backup Bruno and also play in the 2 (ironically a motivated Pogba would be a top 3 player in all of world football for this role).

Writing that reminds me I'm still mad we let Juve get Vidal for 11M in 2010 after he was incredible at Leverkusen. He'd have been great in this setup.