Denis Zakaria

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time
City are playing more cautious football now so can see both Rodri-Zakaria in XI with KDB in front of them.
He looks a much better player to me than Rodri as well. Both could be overkill given the system city play.

Pep's Suit

He looks a much better player to me than Rodri as well. Both could be overkill given the system city play.
Hard to say but Pep seems blind to certain players he signed even when you can argue they make the team weaker (Rodri, Gundogan, Mahrez).

AgentSmith

How has this guy been doing this season?

Feel we're in desperate need of a proper CDM and a few brief YouTube compilations have convinced me he's our savour. Would like some validation on this opinion from someone with actual knowledge.

I know he had a bad knee injury last year and was wondering how he'd recovered after I saw Mönchengladbach had a great win over Bayern last night.

red thru&thru

How has this guy been doing this season?

Feel we're in desperate need of a proper CDM and a few brief YouTube compilations have convinced me he's our savour. Would like some validation on this opinion from someone with actual knowledge.

I know he had a bad knee injury last year and was wondering how he'd recovered after I saw Mönchengladbach had a great win over Bayern last night.
He was part of a team that beat Bayern, 3-2 yesterday, after being 2-0 down. I didn't watch the whole game but the parts that I did, he did well.

He and Rose would be 2 good additions to Manchester United.

sp_107

Zakaria-Pogba-Bruno midfield might bring the best out of Pogba/Bruno?

Zakaria/Carmavinga/Ndidi/Rice in that order for me.

beingshe7don

Zakaria-Pogba-Bruno midfield might bring the best out of Pogba/Bruno?

Zakaria/Carmavinga/Ndidi/Rice in that order for me.
I agree.... Camavinga is more box to box in my opinion. We need a dynamic DM and I think Zakaria is the most dynamic whose got a CB mindset as well.

SinNombre

Rice has potential to grow more. Cama is more of a Pogb replacement if we wanted one (we don't).