Denzel Dumfries

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Technically not awesome, but his physicality, willpower and reading of the game are very good.

Surprised Inter hasnt used him more than they have, great replacement for Hakimi.

No credible links though and don't think our priority will be RB unless we sell AWB.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Which Dutch player will we be linked with tomorrow? I’m almost certain it’s bollocks.

Tarrou

I guarantee you Sun journalists are googling “Dutch footballers” to come up with this stuff

Pintu

It would be quicker to list out the Dutch players we aren’t linked with.

Red00012

There isn’t many left from that starting 11 that played Belgium we aren’t buying to be honest

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Technically not awesome, but his physicality, willpower and reading of the game are very good.

Surprised Inter hasnt used him more than they have, great replacement for Hakimi.

No credible links though and don't think our priority will be RB unless we sell AWB.
He is really physical and all action. Not seen enough of him to know if he'd do well here.

Daslogisch

Supports
Ajax
Never really rated him, although he definitely does better with the NT than I expected. Does not suit Ten Hags football though. He's not much better than AWB on the ball, although he does have good timing to make his runs and he can move up and down the flank all match. Defensively he's decent, but also vulnerable in 1v1s. Coping fine in the NT and Inter with 5 at the back, but not world class by any means.

NoPace

The only thing Ive seen him do at an elite level is head the ball. This would annoy me, though I guess if we sell Wan-Bissaka for like 20M pounds then we need another RB, and buying Dumfries for 10M pounds isn't the end of the world.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
The only thing Ive seen him do at an elite level is head the ball. This would annoy me, though I guess if we sell Wan-Bissaka for like 20M pounds then we need another RB, and buying Dumfries for 10M pounds isn't the end of the world.
No way he'd go for 10M. I'd say 30M pounds at the very least.

dutchred

Can't defend to save his life. When he comes up against a good left winger he's in trouble. Great going forward. Laird would be a better option if he stays fit

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Please no! Watched him quite a bit over the last couple of years. I felt like Inter were brilliant Vs Liverpool in the champions league this year and unlucky. Every player was up for it and done their job but Dumfries was so off it compared to the rest and offered nothing defensively and when in good positions in attack he ruined everything

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
In the few club games I watched, he was extremely frustrating. Reminded me of a left sided Dalot at times.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I saw a clip of him scoring the other month in Serie A and he was played through in front of goal like he was their main striker or something :lol:
When do you ever see a right back breaking the lines like this?

BrilliantOrange

Supports
Ajax Amsterdam
In the few club games I watched, he was extremely frustrating. Reminded me of a left sided Dalot at times.
Left sided? Who have you been watching... Certainly not Dumfries..

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Left sided? Who have you been watching... Certainly not Dumfries..
Haha that was silly of me to be fair. I should have remembered he was on the right. But I do remember a bit of a torrid display vs Liverpool and a couple others.

ROFLUTION

So. The Sun, Daily Mail and Sports Mole reports this. Surely a thread on this was warranted.

Bondi77

I thought this was the character from Only Fools and Horses!

Elcabron

Who does the CAF think we should be going for at right back? The consensus for this guy seems to be 'avoid'.

Red00012

I saw a clip of him scoring the other month in Serie A and he was played through in front of goal like he was their main striker or something :lol:
When do you ever see a right back breaking the lines like this?
Wing back as opposed to RB

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Wing back as opposed to RB
Read some crazy stat that he's the defender (in all major competitions) that shows up in the 18 yard box most often.
His drive to go forward is insane. He's always the highest up on the pitch at every counter attack.

Football aside, he's an inspiring and likeable guy, like Rashford. TAKE THE BAIT!

NoPace

No way he'd go for 10M. I'd say 30M pounds at the very least.
Didn't he move for like 12M pounds? Has his value gone up? I guess he had 2 years left on his deal and now has 3. So maybe 20M?