Derby - United u23

lysglimt

Scout
2-4 Forson. Shoretire picks out Forson and he hammers it between the legs of the goalie. Well deserved. Brilliant first half from Forson

lysglimt

Scout
You've gone too far mate.)

Brilliant first-half of football.
He almost said it - I just spelled it differently :)

Agreed - really fun game. Defensively both teams were a nightmare, but we were superb going forward. Shoretire, Elanga, Hannibal and Forson completely took Derby apart

lysglimt

Scout
Forson is a talented lad. Didn't someone say he's leaving at the end of the season?

Gutting if true.
I have heard the rumour but I thought he signed a professional contract last season ? And if he was leaving - I doubt he would play

Bertie Wooster

Wonderfully entertaining (as usual with the U23's and U18's).

I love watching this group attack with Hannibal, Shola, Elanga, sometimes Amad. And Forson has fit right in with them. Great debut for the U23's.

It's so frustrating watching the defenders try to pass their way out of trouble when they just don't have the technique for it and they gift so many opportunities that way. But when we're attacking, it's a joy to watch.

M Bison

Supports
York City
It’s difficult to make out but is it Shoretire and Hannibal as CF’s with Elanga and Forson out wide?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
The referee appears to be on ketamine.

AltiUn

We play some absolutely gorgeous football at every level.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

A right good pumping. So many results this year we scored 6. Maybe we can beat that today. Good to see Iqbal get a shot today

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
United are having too easy a time getting into the final third. The quality on show from Elanga, Shoretire, and co. has been a joy to watch.

Idxomer

This team is 2nd in goals scored and goals conceded in the league.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

If Elanga isn't seen as first team ready then he needs out on loan at a pretty high level. He has stepped up beyond belief this year

AltiUn

Shoretire, Elanga, Hannibal and Forson just make football look incredibly easy. Hannibal in particular just feels like a potential superstar in the making, he plays the game at his own pace which I always feel is the mark of a great midfielder, it's a quality I think he shares with Hansen and Garner. We're often accused of being blinkered about how good our youth players are, but it's hard not to get excited considering the performance levels we've seen this season.
This team is 2nd in goals scored and goals conceded in the league.
Our defending all season has been hilarious, not sure what the cause of it is but we've had a lot of brainfarts this year.

always_hoping

Was the young lads influenced by the Roma match on Thursday? 2-1 down to win 6-2 again.