Di Marzio: Barca make bid for Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.

marktan

The feck, you'd have to pay me £10m to take Andre Gomes, and Mina was a laughing stock at Barca last season, a couple of goals at the WC and they're trying to cash in? No thanks.

IrishMcD

It's their first offer to be fair. Calm down mate, they offered a pittance for Coutinho at first.
Plenty calm mate, just think it shows a lack of respect to the club, thats all. Can you see them making the same initial offer for say Veratti, De Bruyne or Kroos? Its obvious they are trying to unsettle Pogba while lowballing United, without any fear of us unsettling any of their players ala PSG and Neymar. I dunno, its been a long week, im stuck in hospital and perhaps im going slightly stir crazy.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah thats a shit deal. When they were chasing Coutinho they offered us money and Rakitic If i remember right, at least that was worth thinking about.

edit: Offered Andre Gomes to us back then too. Just looked it up. :lol:

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Plenty calm mate, just think it shows a lack of respect to the club, thats all. Can you see them making the same initial offer for say Veratti, De Bruyne or Kroos? Its obvious they are trying to unsettle Pogba while lowballing United, without any fear of us unsettling any of their players ala PSG and Neymar. I dunno, its been a long week, im stuck in hospital and perhaps im going slightly stir crazy.
They did with Veratti apparently, ended up costing them Neymar.

Anyway hope everything is alright at the hospital.

DRM

Shit bid aside, I wonder what this will do to Pogbas head.... especially with that fat cnut riola in his ear.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
If that's a genuine offer its insulting, especially considering what the feckers paid for Dembele & Coutinho.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Ridiculous bid, but the fact that they made one likely means that Pogba is open to a move. It's naive to think that they've not had encouragement from Pogba's camp. The bid is not to unsettle him. Him being unsettled is the reason for the bid.

I'd accept 150m and Dembele.

fredriti

Pogba’s agent is the problem. He is a greedy bastard and knows that he would get huge payday if Pogba moves. Agent “tapping up” should be investigated by FIFA.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
We could use part of the money to get Modric.
Part? Real would rinse our desperation so late in the window knowing we've just got a chunk of cash and needing to replace pogba fast

Trizy

Are those Spanish fecks actually serious? After they sold Neymar for €200m and signed Dembele and Couninho for €150m they expect to get Pogba for €50m plus two shite players? Ffs.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Pogba’s agent is the problem. He is a greedy bastard and knows that he would get huge payday if Pogba moves. Agent “tapping up” should be investigated by FIFA.
Pogba must surely be giving him the green light, though? He isn't going to just go around whoring his client out if Pogba has no intention of leaving United anyway. At the end of the day Raiola works for Pogba not the other way around.

-Supreme-

Barca are desperately to try get rid of Mina due to the EU quota of their squad, so Woody should pretend that he's interested in signing Mina (Pogba not included in the deal obviously) then pull out right at the last minute as he famously did to Madrid.

There will be no other clubs in Europe will be willing to meet their 40million asking price once the English window ends on Thursday.

This would be a sweet revenge :drool:

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Part? Real would rinse our desperation so late in the window knowing we've just got a chunk of cash and needing to replace pogba fast
There would be desperation all around if Modric wants to leave as well, so it would balance out in the end.

reddevil702

Really wonder if this is just the start and Barca actually feel United may be willing to sell.

lewwoo

If we lose Pogba we are fecked. I cant see us getting anybody else in close to his quality in midfield.

soapythecat

Pogba is leaving. Barca wouldn’t be putting in offers without encouragement. If this bid is true then the next few days are going to be shit.
Won’t say much about the club if Pogba forces a move.

fil1542

Supports
Jose Mourinho
Here’s a question...

What minimum offer from Barca (could be cash and / or players) would entice you to say “yes please”?
I think I would take 100m and Rakitic. I like Pogba a lot and he showed at the World Cup what a great player he can be, but we all know Raiola and he could create a very toxic atmosphere if he were trying to push for a move. Also, Rakitic is their only player that could provide some kind of replacement for Pogba considering that the window is soon to close and, most likely, there could not be another player brought in.

So I would be okay to swap these two players to avoid trouble with Raiola that could hurt the team and use the extra money to buy a proper RW and match Spurs´ demand for Alderweireld.

Zlatanator

Dembele + 100M . Does anyone consider this?? I think the player is not in right frame of mind. In current circumstances this could be a good deal.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Pogba is leaving. Barca wouldn’t be putting in offers without encouragement. If this bid is true then the next few days are going to be shit.
Won’t say much about the club if Pogba forces a move.
He may be interested in a move but that by no means suggests we will comply.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Can't wait to hear Messi saying we have a moral obligation to release him to 'more than a club'. Cheeky bunch of cnuts.

cyberman

I'd sell him if he wants to go.
This is the second time he would rather move than put in the work to succeed here

Art Vandelay

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: dickheads. Who the feck do they think they are offering that? I'd shit in some tupperware and send it to them asking for Messi in return. Seriously, what the feck kind of offer is that? In this market? feck away off.

Status
Not open for further replies.