Di Marzio: Barca make bid for Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greck

His value is the highest it's been since he got here and that's what they offer. That amount couldn't even secure the broken fax machine

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Would I be heartbroken if we sold Pogba for good money and got a top quality replacement? Probably not.

Is 50m + Mina + Andre Gomes anything like that offer? Feck no.

No idea why Barca would try signing him so late in the window, let alone with such a weak offer.

Erics_Collar

Barcelona: "We want to buy Pogba."
Man Utd: "He's not for sale."
Barcelona: "We'll give you €50m and 2 players."
Man Utd: "He's not for sale."
Barcelona: "Wait, you haven't heard who the players are yet."
Man Utd: "Go on then. Who are they?"
Barcelona: "Andre Lopez and Jerry Mina."
Man Utd: "Those players don't exist. And he's not for sale."

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Does Barca genuinely feel this is realistic? No way is Utd gonna sell Pogba at this moment.

podurban2

I would want to see him come out and say he is dedicated to us. Otherwise, why would us fans fans show him any loyalty? I wouldn't even say Pogba over LvG if the former wanted out like this. At least De Gea had valid reasons. Pogba is just in it for the fame.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Laughable if true. It’s mischevious from Barca, they want to get into Pogba’s head.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Dirty bastards. 100% tactical to fully unsettle him. His agent is a pimp and a parasite.

I've no issue with him going, but to do it 3 days before the window closes with such a derisory offer is just a joke.

slored1

We should then offer Darmian, Rojo and a pack of crisps for Umtiti. Or Rashford on loan for 6 months and 10 mil for Messi.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Honestly go as far to say that he's the only player in the club I'd consider entirely unsellable.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Laughable if true. It’s mischevious from Barca, they want to get into Pogba’s head.
By showing him how much they think he's worth

podurban2

Barca are such cretins. They do this to every player. They feel they are in a bad situation so hey, let's unsettle some players and hope they bait.

IrishMcD

If there is any truth in this, which i tend to think there is, its horrible to think that other clubs view United as such a weak easy target, offering their unwanted players for our best players.
Cant imagine them trying this with City, PSG, Munich or even Juve. Even Liverpool creamed them for Coutinho. Do clubs really see us as such a mess that they can make these crazy offers, unsettle our players and eventually get what they want?

United Pro

Would anyone trade Pogba for Rakitic and Dembele? (I know they would never offer that, but hypothetically speaking).

Status
Not open for further replies.