Di Marzio: Barca make bid for Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.

0161_UNITED

IF true, there is only one response. Respond just like PSG. Take one of their best players off ‘em and leave ‘em with a bloody nose.

izec

He wont move now, unless they offer Dembele or huge money, double what we paid for him. They wont do either, so he will stay. Next summer though...

Hanky panky

Gomes, Mina and 150M would be more near his real value. But i wouldnt agree that either. Cou/Dembele + some amount of money i would consider IF Pogba really is unhappy.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Here’s a question...

What minimum offer from Barca (could be cash and / or players) would entice you to say “yes please”?
Nearer to €200m worth in value I guess? That would be less than Neymar but more than Coutinho, which seems fair given how prices keep rising. I mean I would have expected Hazard to cost Madrid more than that again.

A more crucial point is that we'd want him replaced though. Which is pretty much impossible this late in the window. So aside from needing to be much higher, the offer would also need to have been made a few weeks ago.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Don't see this happening.

Barca have so many midfielders, are they playing 4-6-0 formation this season?

F1D

They tried to turn Verratti's head last summer and the PSG owner triggered Neymar's clause. We should try something similar next summer.

Sweet Square

Breaking News - Manchester United have bid for Barcelona player Lionel Messi

In a stunning counter offer Manchester United have decide to target Barcelona top man. The offer which consists of a signed series 1 dvd box set of I'm Alan Partridge, a pair of maracas belonging to happy monday member Bez and a swear jar formally belonging to Sir Alex Ferguson(Worth in the region of £100). Manchester United Jose Mourinho was unable to comment as he was dying of laughter.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Andre Gomes subtracts from total value. It'd be higher if they left him out of it. Guy is piss poor. He's been linked with West Ham most of the summer.

Even on Football Manager, you check what the other club needs before offering players. We have a bunch of centre midfielders, and they're all better than Andre pissing Gomes.

Don't care if Pogba goes if he wants to, but that bid is mental.

poleglass red

sell him for 100 million. then sack Jose by Xmas. bring in a new manager and buy Pogba back for 200 million next season. easy peasy

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Paella-cnuts. Tapas-twats.

That's a derisory offer. Two crap players and €50m. Hah. At best, it's €5m less than what we paid for Pogba in the first place.

Hope they haven't received any real encouragement from Pogba and his agent though. Our season is fecked if he leaves. But I don't see it happening this late in the window.

Josep Dowling

Don't see this happening.

Barca have so many midfielders, are they playing 4-6-0 formation this season?
More to the point how many players do they need? They are so top heavy I’m not sure why they keep buying in the market.

They try to make out they are ‘more than a club’ with their Masia youth system. Even under Pep they spent an absolute fortune but seems to get overlooked.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Honestly I don't really give a shit if he leaves or not just that we get a good deal and strengthen properly.
I'm tired of the Pogba circus, it'd be worth it if he was unplayable for us but he has been decent at best.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

Mino Raiola is such a cnut. We give his client a brand new contract while he is out with a massive injury, and then he goes and tries to sell Pogba to anywhere else than Utd.

Maybe he feels he made a mistake by sending Pogba back to Utd, but it is what is.

klsv

Could we just activate some of their player's release clause the PSG style as a response?

Bergman

Supports
Liverpool
Isn't Pogba considered replaceable though? i mean there are some top midfielders available at the moment. Thiago, Pjanic, Kovacic, Modric?
Should a >150m bid arrive wouldnt it be worth considering ?(although Barca may have left it too late)

El-Manos

We shouldn’t have even replied to that ‘offer’. Wouldn’t even have the balls to chance that in fifa career mode.

Dobba

Isn't Pogba considered replaceable though? i mean there are some top midfielders available at the moment. Thiago, Pjanic, Kovacic, Modric?
Should a >150m bid arrive wouldnt it be worth considering ?(although Barca may have left it too late)
You said top midfielders (plural) and then named one. Who will be 33 within 8 weeks of the season starting.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?

That's a derisory offer. Two crap players and €50m. Hah. At best, it's €5m less than what we paid for Pogba in the first place.

Hope they haven't received any real encouragement from Pogba and his agent though. Our season is fecked if he leaves. But I don't see it happening this late in the window.
:lol:

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Mino Raiola is such a cnut. We give his client a brand new contract while he is out with a massive injury, and then he goes and tries to sell Pogba to anywhere else than Utd.

Maybe he feels he made a mistake by sending Pogba back to Utd, but it is what is.
Did he actually agree to a new contract last season? :confused:

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

I know that people will target Raiola but the rumor around here is that Pogba and Mourinho have a bad relationship. So when you put this transfer rumor and the other together, you don't end up with Raiola.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Raiola leaked that offer. It's not a serious bid.
Think he wants more money.

AndyJ1985

Of course they have. Clubs don't put in offers without first getting the go ahead from the agent.

TsuWave

barcelona are taking the piss. i don't know if this is a reflection of how other clubs see us right now or

Status
Not open for further replies.