Did anyone today notice......

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
I'm glad he didn't get his match ban, at times he has lack of effort and quality has been detrimental to the Scouse, the last time they played us the energy in midfield was amazing and I don't think Stevie was there.

Oh well, KGAP!

Cal?

CR7 fan
I think most people noticed before today.

He's always relied on his physical attributes and now he's showing his age, he's no longer that good.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
He was appalled at the FA's decision not to suspend him so decided off his own back that he wasn't going to play.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
He has been this crap pretty much the whole season. Except ofcourse the incredible performance against bottom team Portsmouth consisting of binmen which made Gerrard the greatest player since Jesus Christ for about a week.

Anderson Searl

Reserve Team Player
Was supposed to miss this match... Wait, did he play?

Shocking how the best player in England by those lovely Scouse supporters couldn't get past Gary Neville

Alex

HeHUe was utter shit but then again most of Liverpool were. They are going to be n some real trouble this summer when they lose Torres

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Take away his strong running and you lose a big part of what's made him so effective.

I think it's more poor form than him on the decline but his physicality is a part of his game no matter what way you look at it.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
I worry for England, personally I don't think he's worth a starting spot in the england team.

Milner is the new Gerrard.. and its about time Capello realised this.

Ruud_boy_10

As bad as he was, he set Torres up 3 times and torres only managed to take one chance (fortunately).

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
As bad as he was, he set Torres up 3 times and torres only managed to take one chance (fortunately).
Thats a fair point, but all the chances he set up were at full stretch.. he just looks like he is having to exert himself rather than look in his comfort zone.

His running style now is rather similar to Carragher albeit quicker.

Cal?

CR7 fan
lets not confuse the fact we dont like Liverpool with the quality of some of their players.

Torres, Reina and Gerrard are quality. Any team would take them.

As for Gerrard, he will be off to Europe...perhaps Real or Inter.
I agree that Torres & Reina are quality.

Gerrard however, has not been this season, one suspects he's on a downward spiral.

Devilton

He's already checked out for the summer. One eye on the WC and the other on Real / City or Chelsea.

Devilton

lets not confuse the fact we dont like Liverpool with the quality of some of their players.

Torres, Reina and Gerrard are quality. Any team would take them.

As for Gerrard, he will be off to Europe...perhaps Real or Inter.
Torres is quality. He's also injury prone and a bit of a nancy boy when things don't go his way.

Reina is quality. I've said it many times before and to me he's been the Fat Spanish waiters best signing. Without him the dippers would have been out of top 4 years ago. Easily the best keeper for the last few years.

Gerrard was quality. But he's peaked and we are watching him in decline now. He'll still churn out some quality performances, but his best years are behind him now. He was amazing few years ago, but he's been carrying the team so long it's broken him. I expect him to catch the last train out of dodge at the end of the summer.