Diego Costa is a Wolf

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Terrible business by Wolves. He was already bellow average at Brasilian Serie A to the point he wasn't even on the bench.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Has barely played any football since 2020! Seems like a very desperate move by Wolves!

Took an eight month break after leaving Atlético Madrid and then another eight month break after leaving Atlético Mineiro!
Yep. He's totally finished unfortuently and it's been the case ever since his last six months with us (he was barely looking like a footballer but we just assumed he was sulking with Conte).

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Oh boy, this will be fun if he ever does get on the field. Very strange move, but I'm all-in for the entertainment.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He’s only 33, wonder why he declined so fast? In this era seems strikers are playing longer than ever and he always had the game for it but it feels like he’s been finished for the last 2/3 years already.
How old was he when he has Fabregas?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He’s barely played recently. Don’t think he will do much

Seveneric

Christ, that is one of the worst, cringiest player reveal clips I've seen, wtf, and I thought Sanchez (?) playing the piano was awful :lol:

Who's that supposed to hype, prepubescent fans on twitter?

Lyng

Christ, that is one of the worst, cringiest player reveal clips I've seen, wtf, and I thought Sanchez (?) playing the piano was awful :lol:

Who's that supposed to hype, prepubescent fans on twitter?
Nah dont be a bore. I am all for the reveal videos going full WWE entrance :P

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
His reveal video will be his only contribution to Wolves.

GMoore23

He’s only 33, wonder why he declined so fast? In this era seems strikers are playing longer than ever and he always had the game for it but it feels like he’s been finished for the last 2/3 years already.
I doubt that's his real age. The guy looked in his early 40s at Chelsea and that was a few years back.

bimalos

My all-time favourite player.Hope he will destroy the defender like old days.

MVBDX

Supports
Real Madrid
Wargs age faster.

Brightonian

Reveal videos are naff.

Diego Costa is not.

Will be interesting to see what he's capable of these days. He was more than a handful at Chelsea.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
I hope he starts with a purple patch. The world is a better place.....at least a lot more entertaining with Diego on the pitch.

poleglass red

this are the kind of signings MLS teams used to make and were rightly criticised for.

desertegil

Supports
ODDs Ballklubb
Biggest cnut in top level football of the past 20 years.

ShoePolish

I remember him having a spinal disc hernia while at Atletico. From personal experience, I've only had a bulge and that fecker hurt like hell, and gave me sciattica for ~18 months and my mobility is still fecked almost 5 years on. I can see why he won't be anywhere near the player he was before (not just because of his age), but i'll have some respect if he can still somewhat hack it at this level.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Here he is reminiscing about the time he helped Ryan Shawcross earn a deodorant sponsorship :lol:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
His first red card in the PL. Happens when you're not playing for a team protected by the refs.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
His first red card in the PL. Happens when you're not playing for a team protected by the refs.
I guess we weren’t so protected in the domestic cups?

BerryBerryShrew

I guess we weren’t so protected in the domestic cups?

Probably didn't feel like ye needed to give refs brown envelopes for the domestic cups considering that ye already bribed the lads pulling the fixtures out of the hat!

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
I remember under Conte when they won the league this cnut should have seen red at least 2-3 times but got lucky due to incompetence of the refs.