Dillon Hoogewerf

Adnan

Talent Spotter
It's good to see he's announced his arrival on this miserable day.. It will at least cushion the blow slightly..:wenger:

Ajaxsuarez

Supports
Ajax
For the U23s? Maybe.
also not the u23s. he wasn't even with the U19s most of the time this season at Ajax, whereas others his age or even younger were U19 regulars in the second season half (Unuvar, Rensch).

he's very very short. fortunately quite stocky in build though, so I can imagine being physically strong after a couple years in the English academy system (the way Ajax talents look, physically, after two years in the Chelsea academy always astonishes me, see Juan Familia-Castillo for example)

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Imagine Mourinho's face if Angel Gomes and Dillon Hoogewerf end up playing well for United, two small players instead of his giants
:lol:. That would really rub salt into the wound.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Well if he made that video himself, I guess at least he's confident :lol:

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He's currently 5'4 from what I've read on a Dutch twitter account. Still only 16 so will probably grow.

Adcuth

How's he look so far?
Played 4 scored 1. Couldn't tell you about individual performances but he got named on the bench for the under 23's for their last game. Gotta mean something right?

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
He went off injured from the Liverpool game, any update on that?

Adcuth

He went off injured from the Liverpool game, any update on that?
Nothing has been mentioned since the game as far as I can see. Next game isn't for 11 days though so he should be ok hopefully.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
"I want to [make my] debut as quickly as possible. That is why I went there. United came up with a good plan and the intention to make me debut at an early age."

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

"I want to [make my] debut as quickly as possible. That is why I went there. United came up with a good plan and the intention to make me debut at an early age."
He has a long way to go. He looks great in the U18s but not quite good enough for U23s. I appreciate his ambition though and hope it drives him on

Mickson

He has a long way to go. He looks great in the U18s but not quite good enough for U23s. I appreciate his ambition though and hope it drives him on
I don't even think he looks great in U18. Not ruling him out, of course. I think he will improve. But I'm not really impressed by what he has done so far.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
His movement and shooting style is bit like Rooney ( not on the same level obviously). But I don't think he will make it here but I thought Scott won't make it so what do I know

The Red Thinker

This boy has Aguero like qualities. Built like a bull, has a nice spring on him for headers and can finish very well. That being said, I don’t see how he breaks into the first team. We’re full of burgeoning young talent. Mason has proven himself to be the future at No 9.

Utdstar01

Looked great against Newcastle yesterday. Hoping he can kick on. Seemed to take a while for him to settle since his move.

Pearson

Hope he continues the momentum and kicks on.

The inconsistency issue was partially down to the untimely injuries. I was hopeing he could make more appearances for U23 this season.

Football nowadays is dominated by players with giant frame. For that, I particularly hope he can stand out one day.