Dimitar Berbatov | 2009/10 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

redwhiteblack

Makes me feel a bit sick in the back of my throat when I hear Fergie spouting the Glazer/Gill bullshit.
One minute it is all £80 million of the Ronaldo deal is there to spend. Lie. Next it is talk of no value, narrrow markets. feckin bullshit and we all know it.
This.

I'm still clinging to the belief that strengthening will take place this Summer. But the SAF/Gill/Glazer rhetoric is rapidly beginning to grate.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Oh of course you're right, as we speak David Gill is hashing out a swap deal with Athletico Madrid for Aguero that sends Berba the other way, Ferguson only unequivocally reaffirmed his faith in the player in order to drive a hard bargain. I think you'll have to wait until September for the truth to dawn on you.
My information is coming from something alot more reliable then a news paper quoting a person that is hardly going to spill the beans to the public. As Bob said in another thread, the newspapers write what the clubs tell them to write, not what is fact.

And if you really want to go there, have a look at the quotes about Stam and Veron.

Treble

Berbatov is utterly desperate to stay at United. It won't be easy to sell him to the highest bidder, especially if the buying club doesnt appeal to him. Last week, he ruled out a move to Bayern on the ground that he would play only for Leverkusen in Germany.

I think that it would be better both for us and for him if he moves to a big club like Milan or Bayern but he doesn't think so and it would take a lot to convince him to leave United.

Status
Not open for further replies.