Dimitar Berbatov | 2010/11 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo_Mufc

MOTD failed to recognise his contributions towards our season. He was the reason we won it IMO, especially in the beginning of the season when results weren't as expected. Brilliant guy, hope he can produce the same stuff next season.

Amir

This year, more than any, it was about the squad game. Not just resting players here and there, but having different players coming to the fore when we needed them. It was Nani, Berbatov and Scholes at the first part of the season. More like Rooney, Hernandez and Giggs at the latter parts. Team win, and he was a huge part of it.

Treble

He had the luck to score a match-winning hat-trick against Liverpool in the season we broke their record of domestic league titles. And that was probably one of the best hat-tricks by a player in a United shirt.

On top of that he will finish the season as our top scorer in the league and (probably) in all competitions. Well done, Berba.

Treble

This year, more than any, it was about the squad game. Not just resting players here and there, but having different players coming to the fore when we needed them. It was Nani, Berbatov and Scholes at the first part of the season. More like Rooney, Hernandez and Giggs at the latter parts. Team win, and he was a huge part of it.
Spot on.

Don't forget Rafael, too. He was very impressive till March, his brother did the job.

Dyslexic Untied

Magnificent contribution from Berbs this year. Did all that could have been asked of him, and he held us in with a reach when Rooney was misbehaving.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
7 - Dimitar Berbatov has scored the most winning goals in the PL this season, followed by Malouda & Tevez (six each). Crucial.
I'll just leave this here for Johnno and the other 'his goals were mostly unimportant' crowd to mull over.

:angel:

MUFCgal

He's been magnificent this season, his goals have been the main reason we've won the title, he's still our top goalscorer.

Difference is this season, he stepped up when we needed him to. I hope he plays against Blackpool and can get himself a few goals because he truly deserves it. I'd be delighted if he won the Golden Boot after all the criticism he's had the last few years.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I'll just leave this here for Johnno and the other 'his goals were mostly unimportant' crowd to mull over.

Those 7 winning goals probably came his hattrick and game where he scored four goals.

Probably.

Cina

I think he's had a great season. It's just unfortunate that he doesn't gel with our best player as well as Hernandez does.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Well, it's not trolling Scoreboard.

If someone makes a point, and it's a very bad one, and then another person waits until they can show that point to be stupid, then the fault still lies with the person who made the stupid point.

You made a load of poor posts against Berbatov, don't be upset to see them constantly criticized/bumped, or laughed at for being poor.

Also don't use this to qualify your past points, it will only start it over again.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
...every time I try to leave, they pull me back in!

What the feck was that for?
It popped up on twitter and I thought I'd share it, it's a nice succinct little stat which goes some way to disproving the silly notion that his goal tally isn't representative of his overall importance this season.

More goals than anyone in the league and more game winners than anyone in the league.

In the style of The Fast Show Jazz Club; nice.

Scoreboard Red

Well, it's not trolling Scoreboard.

If someone makes a point, and it's a very bad one, and then another person waits until they can show that point to be stupid, then the fault still lies with the person who made the stupid point.

You made a load of poor posts against Berbatov, don't be upset to see them constantly criticized/bumped, or laughed at for being poor.

Also don't use this to qualify your past points, it will only start it over again.
Trust me, I wasn't going to but know this; both you and R Nick are sad little feckers for trying to entice me back into the debate probably with the intent to hand out another sad-arse ban and I'm not gonna do it with either of you but holding a grudge is the sign of a proper pair of saddos.

Scoreboard Red

It popped up on twitter and I thought I'd share it, it's a nice succinct little stat which goes some way to disproving the silly notion that his goal tally isn't representative of his overall importance this season.

More goals than anyone in the league and more game winners than anyone in the league.

In the style of The Fast Show Jazz Club; nice.
As above you trolling little sad feck...

Hectic

Supports
30fps
You are massively missing the point, and it's not to get you back into things Johnno, I'd rather ban you then have you posting rubbish about Berbatov again.

The last thing anyone on this forum wants is you debating about Berbatov. Doesn't mean we can't highlight some of his achievements that areonly available to us now, even if they show up some earlier comments.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Johnno, I've infracted you for abusing posters before, your next ban won't be a short one.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Sad and trolling is looking for reasons to hate and dislike a player who plays for us, even when in their best form. Finding statistics to highlight how important a players season and campaign has been is not.

Stop missing the point.

Scoreboard Red

You are massively missing the point, and it's not to get you back into things Johnno, I'd rather ban you then have you posting rubbish about Berbatov again.

The last thing anyone on this forum wants is you debating about Berbatov. Doesn't mean we can't highlight some of his achievements that areonly available to us now, even if they show up some earlier comments.
Johnno, I've infracted you for abusing posters before, your next ban won't be a short one.
Hang about, I didn't even say anything and was abused.
You've got involved for personal reasons and now threatened me with a ban?
It's clear what you're agenda is.
Whatever mate, do what you want because a) I haven't even posted anything about Berbatov for ages and b) you've got horrific double standards.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Point me to the post where Nick called you a 'trolling little sad feck... ' or worse Johnno.

Right Johnno, it's all double standards and agendas, it never relates back to yourself.

I don't much care for it, just know that you will be ridiculed, for making numerous ridiculous points over the season, and you will be banned for abusing posters, having been warned and banned for it in the past.

If you can't take people bumping this thread with your past posts in mind, without turning to abuse, then you are in a bad position, because it will happen.

The rest means nothing to me

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Wait, are you talking about this?

Right, because that equates to this doesn't it?

Trust me, I wasn't going to but know this; both you and R Nick are sad little feckers for trying to entice me back into the debate probably with the intent to hand out another sad-arse ban and I'm not gonna do it with either of you but holding a grudge is the sign of a proper pair of saddos.
As above you trolling little sad feck...

Scoreboard Red

Point me to the post where Nick called you a 'trolling little sad feck... ' or worse Johnno.

Right Johnno, it's all double standards and agendas, it never relates back to yourself.

I don't much care for it, just know that you will be ridiculed, for making numerous ridiculous points over the season, and you will be banned for abusing posters, having been warned and banned for it in the past.

The rest means nothing to me.
How is relative to me in this instance? I've said feck all and you and Nick give me grief?
I've said I'm not getting back into it, if you wanna get back into it I'll be happy to if you like, bit trust me when I say I laughed when you claimed I'll be ridiculed, who by?
By you?
By Feeky?
By Nick?

Trust me I'll never feel an inkling of shame from any of you three.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Are you blind or do you chose not to read responses?

The last thing anyone on this forum wants is you debating about Berbatov. Doesn't mean we can't highlight some of his achievements that are only available to us now, even if they show up some earlier comments.
What can't you understand. People will bump this thread and laugh at stupid posts, which nearly all of which happen to be yours. Accept this or ignore it, but keep responding in the manner you do and you will be gone.

I'm not having a debate on this Johnno.

Scoreboard Red

Are you blind or do you chose not to read responses?

What can't you understand. People will bump this thread and laugh at stupid posts, which nearly all of which happen to be yours. Accept this or ignore it, but keep responding in the manner you do and you will be gone.
You mean like you?

You saw me respond to Nick and dived in so quick your head was spinning with excitement...sheer provocation from yourself.

I'm signing off Hectic, I'm not rising to your bait.

Watching FX with Bryan Brown with a bowl of ice-cream.

Good night and good luck.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I'm not sure what is wrong with your Johnno, but you have some deep issues.

I dived in? Sheer provocation? Are you a drama teacher? I clicked on a thread and pressed reply. I didn't scheme in my mind, oh how will Johnno respond...Get overyourself. As said a million times, you made retarded posts, people will bump and laugh at them, it happens all the time on here.

Give it a break Johnno, like a child at times, or all the time, I'm not sure anymore.

You don't half like to push your luck, given all your bans, still posting abuse to moderators and posters and ignoring posts. I've lost all patience with you, and next time I won't even bother to explain this shit again, I will just ban you.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I thought returnees weren't allowed in any case. What's so special about Johnno that he was allowed to re-register and go back through the newbies?
It's about giving people a chance...maybe.

Johnno is quite entertaining, one has to admit, in car crash kind of way

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
His goal against Sunderland in December has been chalked off and registered as an OG by Anton Ferdinand.

Why on earth did it take this long?

Golden boot now:

Berba 20
Tevez 19

Amir

I guess the dubious goals commitee only meets once in a while. A long while.

Tevez had a goal chalked off too. Berba's still up by two!

Status
Not open for further replies.