Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stadjer

He might not be the best when it comes to defending but his crossing and going forward is great. Hopefully he will play a lot more.. Not sure about it though because he is a (small) risk in defense and Mourinho doesnt like that.

el3mel

Struggling to remember the last time I saw a United player doing a first touch cross, anyone remember ?

JoaquinJoaquin

Brilliant today. Some of the criticism midweek was an utter disgrace. His crossing is something we have missed so much.

ZlatMan

It has taken five years to replace Rafael but Dalot is looking the real deal. I take back what I said the other day

Great performance against shocking opposition. So good to finally have someone who will take people on and can cross the ball properly.

Best attacking performance from a United full-back in a long time. Has already played more dangerous crosses than Shaw has in his whole United career.
Major issue with Shaw unfortunetly. He doesn't stretch our play or cross as frequently as Dalot did today.

Kearnkoff69

He's still raw, but he is a bright spot of this dark season. Needs to play more to get better.

Minimalist

Very good today. Thought he did well in the Arsenal game given the lack of support and today he was excellent going forward again.

Between him and Mata for MOTM for me.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Superb today. I don't mind when the occasion cross is wayward, because when he does get them right they are so dangerous.

NinjaFletch

Energic going forwards and he has a bit of flair. Still needs to work on his final ball
What? How is that your take from today? :lol:

His final ball was consistently excellent. On another day he'd have had about 3 or 4 assists.

redom

Fantastic delivery, suspect defensive positioning that should improve with age and experience, great prospect.

Last edited:

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
This kid made me so happy today. I'd just play him for the rest of the season to be honest. Get him ready for the next season.

steakpie

Very good.

I don't think his crossing is Robertson level but so much better than Valencia. Also tries and picks out a man.

Nice to have a full back who can cross.

dove

Deserved an assist today, a few very nice crosses. Made a couple mistakes in the second half but it's okay, let him learn. Hopefully he can get a run of games.

Devil may care

Some decent crosses and runs down that right channel, my MOTM today just based of it being so long since we've seen that down the right flank.

Trizy

His crossing accuracy is unbelievable. Happy for him as some of his Arsenal performances on here were way too OTT.

Chairman Steve

Teach him how to defend and he’ll be up there.

Maybe it’s because as a club we’ve been deprived of a player like this for a long time compared to fellow top clubs, but he was great.

I imagine for fans of any other top club, it’d be just the expected performance for a fullback but for us, it was like watching Ronaldinho for the first time.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Very good game. His crossing is superb. He whips it with so much pace that it's very hard to defend.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
I told you, he's more than ready and just needs to play.

He's 19, has never played at this level, he's not fantastic defensively and not really suited to play under Mourinho. He's going to have a few bad performances along the way too but right now he's already better than your other right backs, he just needs to play and he'll 100% make it in the long run.

He can add more offensively than he has, he's a bit timid at times so far. He tends to go forward a lot more often and scores plenty of goals for a fullback.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Was very good today. Still a bit slow for my liking, if he were a bit faster he’d be a definite world class prospect at RB

Smores

Brilliant today, he'll have plenty of ups and downs this season but the biggest thing he brings is balance, finally!

breakout67

Supports
Man City
I told you, he's more than ready and just needs to play.

He's 19, has never played at this level, he's not fantastic defensively and not really suited to play under Mourinho. He's going to have a few bad performances along the way too but right now he's already better than your other right backs, he just needs to play and he'll 100% make it in the long run.
To be honest, Mourinho has history with fullbacks that are basically defensive wingers. Maicon, Marcelo, Ivanovic come to mind.

OL29

Was very good today. Still a bit slow for my liking, if he were a bit faster he’d be a definite world class prospect at RB
Really? Looks to have decent pace to me, not Bellerin level but fast enough to beat his man one on one. Helps that he has good feet too.

kiristao

Against teams that look to get a draw against United, he has to definite start as he gives us a wonderful attacking option.
A little suspect defensive (not tonight but against Arsenal) so might not be a good option in big games at the moment. It's smaller teams that we have struggled against this season and he will be very crucial in being that extra attacking option in those games

In Rainbows

We have an excellent set of young players at the club. We should be building towards that future and trying to integrate the likes of Gomes and Greenwood. No matter the position we're in a good position with young talent.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Brilliant player with huge potential. Has everything to develop into one of the best in his position. Has pace, strength, and good crossing which will become apparent as he plays more games.

I've been saying since we signed him that we don't need a RB anymore, and I hope you people who said we did, will see the same. We could upgrade our LB position though with someone like Kieran Tierney.

Status
Not open for further replies.