Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I thought he was decent. He plays good passes into the forwards. The biggest problem with our team today was Ronaldo/Rashford/Bruno were giving the ball away every 2 seconds and failing to do anything going forward.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
You think either are good enough to be starting at RB when we're challenging for the PL & CL?
No, I think it's been obvious for a very long time neither are good enough to be our starting RB.

I hope one of those 2 or Laird proves to be a good enough backup.

Ace of Spades

He was fine, did not help that the forwards kept losing the ball. Not easy to get up the field if your team can't even keep the ball.

Foxbatt

I thought he was decent. He plays good passes into the forwards. The biggest problem with our team today was Ronaldo/Rashford/Bruno were giving the ball away every 2 seconds and failing to do anything going forward.
Agree with you. Both our FB were under the cosh because they had no one up in front holding the ball at all.

RedRJ

I thought that he had a good game tonight: several good blocks; good first touch and plenty of good passes into the front four, which they invariably failed to control. Think some of the criticism of him is a bit OTT to be honest.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
He's not all that good but just being technically better than our other option brings some advantages.

Pretty clear we need a new starting RB though.

Devil may care

This toxic need to pull down one player to big up another needs to go, Dalot was ok today, not as good as the previous 2 games but he used the ball well on several occasions, a solid 6/10.

bugmat

Not as good as previous outings. Tried a few things that didn't come off and had a harder time defending today. Still was okay and still contributed enough going forward.

city-puma

I think his defensive play is even better than previous two games. His proactive approach spotted on today.

led_scholes

Okayish game. At least if he keeps at that level till the end of the season he will have a resale value.

Foxbatt

Yep I think so. Frustrating that he couldn’t get some overlaps in
yep because our forwards today was terrible. they could not pass to him neither could they create any space. As soon as they received the ball they lost it and he had to come back to defend.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Dalot is not messi that he can beat defenders in the final third and make a killer pass all on his own. What do you expect him to do when ronaldo, rashford and bruno were pissing away the ball ? His job apart from defending is to link up with the forwards players, the forwards players had a mare. End of.

Defensively he had a solid game.

Dan_F

It feels like he’s taken more shots in the last few games than AWB has in his whole United career. He’s earned the right to start this run of games without a doubt, I really like the fact that he doesn’t seem to hinder us with the ball, which is how it feels when AWB is receiving a pass.

PaulRich

Wasn't as visible as previous games but wasn't good, wasn't bad - still offered more than AWB going forwards.

OmarUnited4ever

Solid today, I like the way he opens up his body to receive the ball and take it forward with his strides, if our attackers were on it today they could've used his passes and runs better.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
It was an okay game. The number of times Norwich beat our half hearted press ensured he had a lot of defending to do.

Telsim

Decent performance, but mostly irrelevant when the forward three were so shocking. Dalot can't really make any runs when they give the ball away all the time. The awful game is entirely on Bruno, Rashford and even Ronaldo.

Mainoldo

He will get better with more games. Hard to already claim he’s not good enough…

Once the team is playing the way it should I think we will see a better player.

Mickson

Can't really stand him and I rate AWB higher. I think he's slow, lazy, has a bad touch more than often, not good at attacking, not good at defending. Sometimes he does something good, sometimes he does something bad. A Southampton player.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
made a silly mistake giving away the corner in the 1st half but many complaints apart from that.

tricky game as everything that went forward broke down. he tried to get forward but eventually stopped running as he knew he’d end up out of position.

Old Ma Crow

Can't really stand him and I rate AWB higher. I think he's slow, lazy, has a bad touch more than often, not good at attacking, not good at defending. Sometimes he does something good, sometimes he does something bad. A Southampton player.
Apart from slow, that’s my take on AWB. I’d add dithering to the latter’s description.

Foxbatt

I heard he has been taken off the transfer list and United have told Milan he is going nowhere.

Newcastle 1:1 Man Utd

kundalini

Created 2 decent chances for Cavani, one of which ultimately led to our goal after Cavani's initial shot was blocked. Other crosses disappointing. Struggled defensively against Saint Maximin.

Mickson

He's a bit like Andreas Pereira, but at right-back. He always seems to do one or two things that eventually lead to a goal, but he's just so poor. No footballing brain.

Frank White

ASM is a tricky customer for anyone so i'll forgive that but his final ball was trash.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He's not very good, still prefer him to Wan-Bissaka though. RB needs to be on the shopping list.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Don't mind him staying as backup if it means we say good bye to AWB and sign a top class right back. Will Hakimi be available in the summer? Everyone is allowed to have a decent dream for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.