Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
My stats are better than yours innit. I looked at the stats and offered some more for further context like what they actually produced with the ball for instance. Dalot is not significantly better on the ball. Overall he's not even a better defender than AWB, neither has he outperformed AWBs best efforts in a united shirt. Dalot is the very definition of a nothing player, which isn't saying he's rubbish, he just excels at the square root of nothing. We don't have to agree.
But my comment was about ''possession''. The stats I showed you is ability of players to pass the ball when under pressure which showed that Dalot has it higher and still maintain higher progressive passess than Bissaka. He's above Bissaka in keeping possession especially under pressure which something basic for professional footballer.

Your stats showed nothing relevant to the post you originally replied.

United in sin

But my comment was about ''possession''. The stats I showed you is ability of players to pass the ball when under pressure which showed that Dalot has it higher and still maintain higher progressive passess than Bissaka. He's above Bissaka in keeping possession especially under pressure which something basic for professional footballer.

Your stats showed nothing relevant to the post you originally replied.
And the difference in that possession stat over keeping possession while under pressure is negligible to the point of being pedantic. But hey, Dalot is better in possession

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
And the difference in that possession stat over keeping possession while under pressure is negligible to the point of being pedantic. But hey, Dalot is better in possession
You proved me nothing to show me that Bissaka is better or equal in that aspect.

United in sin

You proved me nothing to show me that Bissaka is better or equal in that aspect.
I responded by saying what you showed is nothing significant and hardly worthy of mention in the grand scheme of things especially considering Bissaka has had the much bigger performances for united between the two, and its not close

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I responded by saying what you showed is nothing significant and hardly worthy of mention in the grand scheme of things especially considering Bissaka has had the much bigger performances for united between the two, and its not close
Your response was asking me to show a stats proof how Dalot was better on possession than Bissaka and I showed you, and now you changed the topic to ''being better on possession is nothing and hardly worthy of mention''. Okay then, let me show you how bad Bissaka is in comparison to Dalot in overall.

United in sin

Your response was asking me to show a stats proof how Dalot was better on possession than Bissaka and I showed you, and now you changed the topic to ''being better on possession is nothing and hardly worthy of mention''. Okay then, let me show you how bad Bissaka is in comparison to Dalot in overall.

You can show me all the comparative stats you can muster, I've seen them. I never said Dalot isn't better in position, I maintained the difference is negligible and stand by that as evidenced by Dalots distinct nothingness in the grand scheme of things. I agreed, he's better in possession, it hasn't mattered much. You win

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
You can show me all the comparative stats you can muster, I've seen them. I never said Dalot isn't better in position, I maintained the difference is negligible and stand by that as evidenced by Dalots distinct nothingness in the grand scheme of things. I agreed, he's better in possession, it hasn't mattered much. You win
I literrary just showed you a stats that is not only based on possession which you requested. Bissaka is just far worse in that stats. After I showed you, I'm not sure how the stats difference is still negligible in your view.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I never said you were wrong, I gave more context that was rejected because your stats are better. I'm the one with the issue? Haha sure thing bud
No not me, I was talking about you. More context huh? You meant like showing me passing completion without a context of how many progressive passes in it? Is that what ''more context'' to you? Haha, come on.

stevoc

If you look past his defensive weaknesses and his ineffectiveness going forward and just focus on everything inbetween he's actually ok.

Red00012

We have 2 awful right backs competing to see who’s less shite to start the next game. AWB’s turn Tuesday night

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He only plays because he isn't AWB. Otherwise I've never rated Dalot. Bang average. RB should be a priority.

Liverpool 4:0 Man Utd

Zoo

Get rid of this myth of a player. Wan Bissaka is far better and we all know he has flaws.

luke511

Especially awful in the worst utd performance in a long time, intrigued to know how many times he gave the ball away. Not good enough as back up, let alone as a starter, get him sold asap.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Decent at moving the ball from defence to attack. Diabolical at actually attacking or defending.

Superunknown

Whoever scouted this guy or thought he was a good idea needs sacking. He's nowhere near good enough. Not even Premier League level. Yuck.

Kopral Jono

This guy's bottom level is really somewhere around the second level of the Belgian football league pyramid or something like that.

united for life

Some people over here were so happy with him when rangnick started giving him more game time! Can’t believe that!

he had a terrible game. Clueless defending. He has no idea how to mark players. Didn’t contribute anything going forward and was very bad defensively.

acnumber9

Hopefully the wool has been pulled from peoples eyes now. He’s fecking awful. So bad at left back we moved a player who has never played there before into that position.

OverratedOpinion

He is and has always been utterly bang average in every way. The type of player that a Sir Alex team might have carried for a couple of seasons but never really made an impression.

Irwin99

Dalot vs telles vs wan bissaka vs Shaw

Shit vs crap vs turd vs poo
Worst collection of fullbacks we've had in the prem years, no contest. People gave Valencia and Young a hell of a rough time but there's absolutely no comparison in terms of consistency or quality that they weren't better than the players we have now. A shocking collection of fullbacks with only Shaw, at very best, being United quality (when he's actually in form)

Status
Not open for further replies.