Height: 183cm
Position: Defender - Right-Back/Left-Back
Foot: Right
Player Agent: Proeleven Gestão Desportiva
Squad Number: #20
Contract until: Jun 30, 2023
Outfitter: Nike

kthanksbye

Williams loaned and if we're not getting Trippier, it would not hurt to keep him as a backup at RB. If he's okay with that role or not is a different story.

Glorio

I honestly don't know that he brings much to the table in all fairness. He doesn't seem to excel at anything and the step down Portugal had to endure from his position when he came in as a replacement was noticeable.

It may be that he improves as he matures, but right now, you just don't see it

arthurka

He's as drossy as they come, maybe Mourinho can do us a favour and buy back one of the brightest talents in the game.. His words not mine.

Nick7

Reports Telles has been offered to Roma. If we sell Telles and Dalot then we'd need to replace one of them. Dalot is more versatile than Telles.
That leaves us with no left back cover, though. Dalot is “versatile” but not a left back, moreso emergency cover. Add in the rumours of Williams going on loan that would mean we only have one player to cover both full back positions.

MemphisThePie

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Keep as fullback cover of course. He’s a better option than AWB against weaker teams.

RonaldoVII

That leaves us with no left back cover, though. Dalot is “versatile” but not a left back, moreso emergency cover. Add in the rumours of Williams going on loan that would mean we only have one player to cover both full back positions.
We had no right back cover last year so wouldn't surprise me. Just speculating, of course.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Think , if we sell Telles we will sign that Sporting Prodigy. Didn't @SportingCP96 endorse him as one of the finest talents to come via their academy. I would be fine with it.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Nuno Mendes? Have we actually been linked with him?
Yes , same guy. I haven't seen any reliable links but considering the relationship with Sporting I would expect it. That's our model these days.

Varun1

Reports Telles has been offered to Roma. If we sell Telles and Dalot then we'd need to replace one of them. Dalot is more versatile than Telles.
That's interesting, where did you read that? Would mean that we're not selling Dalot or Brandon will not be going out on loan.

SAFMUTD

Yes , same guy. I haven't seen any reliable links but considering the relationship with Sporting I would expect it. That's our model these days.
I doubt Nuno Mendes would want to come here knowing he'll had Shaw ahead of him.

RonaldoVII

That's interesting, where did you read that? Would mean that we're not selling Dalot or Brandon will not be going out on loan.
Nowhere overly credible but have seen it mentioned here and there. Could be based on us trying to sign Trippier too.

acnumber9

What can you say about him? He has no redeeming qualities at all. I can only assume that there are only three Portuguese right backs in the world and that’s why he made the Euros squad.

mu4c_20le

He actually played in the Euros didn't he? Shouldn't be that unfit

Welbeckham

Seriously one of the worst players we’ve ever had. He’s basically a right-footed Alex Buttner, but worse.

Nickelodeon

Would still have him playing over Williams. It’s a poor option but neither of them deserves to be our first choice backup for either side.

What do Milan see in Dalot?

marktan

This forum is way too harsh on pre-season games, I mean come on lads it's a way to get back to fitness.

If you ever had a month with little exercise you know how bad your first couple of football games are. He's not excellent but he's not terrible, he's a good young attacking RB.

Djemba-Djemba

This forum is way too harsh on pre-season games, I mean come on lads it's a way to get back to fitness.

If you ever had a month with little exercise you know how bad your first couple of football games are. He's not excellent but he's not terrible, he's a good young attacking RB.
He isn't though.

When has he ever shown that?

Marwood

I can maybe see why we signed him, for his age he's physically very impressive.

But his size and pace is pointless because I can't think of another United footballer I've seen who is so switched off.

He for sure is one who needs to be moved on.

marktan

He isn't though.

When has he ever shown that?
Portugal, Milan, us at times. You don't play almost a 100 games for those 3 by the age of 22 if you're crap.

Struggles in defence but can dribble with the ball, occasionally put a decent ball in. In short your typical winger that was at some point made to play as a full back.

Status
Not open for further replies.