Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Seemed like we played a 3 at the back formation because he was no where seen in defence.

I'd sell him and get the best attacking RB and keep AWB as our 2nd different option.

Last edited:

slored1

Was solid again. Our only decent outfield player along with Cavani.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Surprised at some of the comments here. ASM isn't easy to defend against, and I think on the whole Dalot did a good job. Also was an outlet a lot of the game, which we needed (and something we never get with AWB). He also generally gets high up the pitch, which is what we complain about that AWB never does.

Crossing was a little erratic, but still came away with an assist. I'd rather a RB gets a few crosses wrong and a few right than a RB that doesn't even cross to begin with.

Litch

Not a great game but who did? Created a great chance for Eddy, just think his performance was a reflection of the team in general....

Marwood

He did alright, not easy being a fullback in this system.

But you can't duff your first two crossing opportunities like he did.

Think his first went straight to their keeper. They then scored shortly after.

His second out for a throw in on the other side?

Baffles me that top level pros can be so bad.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
He did alright, not easy being a fullback in this system.

But you can't duff your first two crossing opportunities like he did.

Think his first went straight to their keeper. They then scored shortly after.

His second out for a throw in on the other side?

Baffles me that top level pros can be so bad.
He was bad. By no means the worst player on the pitch but nonetheless objectively bad. Needs to do better in and out of possession than that.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Dalot's return to the team was meant to allow us to get more from the right flank. Not tonight. Still, minorly, preferable to seeing Wan-Bissaka stumble over the ball. Good enough though? No. Not for me.

stevoc

Not sure terrible, but certainly not great. Why do our fullbacks insiat of letting the ball fly in behind them even when we are sitting deep?
Well however we rate his performance I think we can all agree he certainly wasn't good.

And yeah the positioning of our fullbacks is terrible, all of them.

Lewnited

Not amazing, but pleased he's finally getting a few games to prove his worth

Godfather

Looked ok I thought. Played on with that nasty cut like he couldn't care less which was nice to see.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
I like him. Love that he is always offering a pass outside and regularly makes a run on that flank creating space. He’s got a good cross on him too. Just needs to get some consistency and intelligence to his overall game.

IhabX7

He's average. Good to see him willing to play through pain, but he's not a good enough right back by any means. Not in attack and especially not in defence.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
He'd be more effective if greenwood worked on link up play with him instead of hogging the ball and then cutting inside and eventually passing to bruno or mct.

Banana Republic

He started off well, but after that injury midway through the 1st half, wasn’t as solid.
Great that he didn’t complain and got straight back into it, but there was a noticeable drop off in his defensive effort after that.
Got absolutely no help from Greenwood, who was either missing in action, or was too late arriving to help cut out attacks from their left, by which time the play had moved on.

Foxbatt

He'd be more effective if greenwood worked on link up play with him instead of hogging the ball and then cutting inside and eventually passing to bruno or mct.
At least someone spotted that. Defensively too he was getting isolated because Greenwood would let the LB run at Dalot and not offer any cover. I would say with a genuine RW he would be a lot better.

RedCurry

I am starting to see some level of talent with him. Looked good to decent for about 70mins before our entire team collectively decided to not make a single good weighted pass.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Very talented. Great spirit. Good mentality. He will be a top-level right back till the end of his career

Foxbatt

I like to see him play a few games with Sancho on the right instead of Greenwood in this formation.

Ixion

I thought he was unlucky not to be picked ahead of AWB for the Wolves game, I think he's playing better and hopefully did enough last night to stay in the side for the next game.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He made some good runs but was completely ignored by Mason. We don't make use of our full backs like City or Liverpool and then complain our FBs aren't good enough. What's the point of having Cafu and Roberto Carlos if we aren't giving ball to them?

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Very talented. Great spirit. Good mentality. He will be a top-level right back till the end of his career
I agree. It was telling that when we were thinking about selling last summer decent clubs (Milan, Wolves, Leipzig) were supposedly interested. He’s talented and he’s got some fire about him. We really need to get away from these overly chilled out players. If he wanted to move tomorrow he’d have a better choice of club than AWB who cost twice as much

Status
Not open for further replies.