Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Dalot is really growing in that role. For some whatever he does he will always be considered an average player. He's showing that we never needed to waste 50m on Wan Bissakka. He's more reliable and better on the ball.

city-puma

Dalot is really growing in that role. For some whatever he does he will always be considered an average player. He's showing that we never needed to waste 50m on Wan Bissakka. He's more reliable and better on the ball.
He has added that aggressive part into his game. wan bissakka is not a failed transfer but just overpriced. I think he will play a big part for us in years to come. ETH is bringing him into the system gradually.

RopersReturn

Dalot’s been working hard on the field so obviously it’s filtered through in training, as he’s probably aware that ETH is hunting for a replacement RB.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Some people have written him off and no matter what he does, he will always be useless.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
He's ok, but if the nature of our system puts lots of attacking impetus on the full backs, I just don't think he's of the right level of quality.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
He's still got a few weaknesses defensively, but having Varane on his side covers it up.

Remember the geese

He is improving. I think he is at the level of a useful squad player now and he pretty much justifies his transfer fee. I'm still sceptical that he will be good enough to start for us long term, but I live in hope.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He is not world class and maybe he will never be but he is hugely underrated among our fans. He is doing good his job. I am very happy with him.

Blood Mage

His best performance in a United shirt yesterday (not counting pre-season games)

united for life

He's still got a few weaknesses defensively, but having Varane on his side covers it up.
totally agree. He still needs to improve defensively, offensively as well in my opinion. But we have bigger issues at this stage to resolve (mainly forwards).

Stadjer

Dalot is not a great player but okay. He does what a right back needs to do, not at the level a world class player would do that job but Dalot does do the job. Dalot would be a good squad player... unlike some players who arent doing their job at all but people still think that they 'could be a good squad player'.

Gandalf

He has done enough from pre season to now to be relied upon as out backup option but either in this window or the next we need a true starter. He has made AWB completely irrelevant though and if we have to go with him as starter for now and maybe Brandon Williams as cover then I am not too uncomfortable with that.

Leicester 0:1 Man Utd

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I would be amazed if he was good enough to be a long-term starter for us, but he’s really stepped it up.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
really good again tonight.

loved seeing him celebrate that block, he finally looks like he’s got some pride in his performances. Martinez and Varane have raised things

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He was always going to improve with more games, that was obvious, I found it amazing that people had so many shite opinions on him based on couple of cameos. He is not world beater, but he has the attributes to be decent full back.

Nick7

Getting better. Fair fecks to him, hope he continues to prove me wrong.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Thought he was our MotM tbh. He was playing right fullback and right wing when Elanga went off.

Based Adnan

Some of his passing was a joy tonight. Consistently found teammates between the lines.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
He still is 23 years old, he can improve and raise his level without turning into a world class fullback.

Soon to take conclusions yet but last 2 games he seemed more focused and with more defensive awareness.

Of course Arsenal is a different level than Southampton or Leicester tough.

Kostov

I have so much doubts about him, but he has been absolute class these last couple of games. I’d love to see him establish himself and we don’t have to buy a RB.

Telsim

He swings so wildly from second to second. He does something good and then immediately follows it with a bad pass. I really like he gets pumped once he does something good, I want to see more of that, but he needs to learn to remain in the moment and follow it up.

Waynne

Quite a few here were writing this guy off and I have no idea why.
Now under an proper manager and not a hack like Ole he's actually putting in a decent shift at RB.
Dalot was always a quality player.

eire-red

Growing into the role for sure. Needs to cut out the silly yellows though. The good thing about him is that he seems to have the natural qualities to play RB, so now it's down to experience, coaching and his will as a player to make that RB spot his own.

spiriticon

His defending is improving loads. I like it. Could be a bit more like Trent in the final third but perhaps I'm asking too much

Ralph1386

Quite a few here were writing this guy off and I have no idea why.
Now under an proper manager and not a hack like Ole he's actually putting in a decent shift at RB.
Dalot was always a quality player.
Agree. He’s starting to look like a different player under Ten Hag’s coaching.

SaboTaj

Hope he keeps this up! There seems to be a real togetherness in this current back 4, love to see it.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He's only 23. People were weirdly against him. Why can't he be a long term starter?

Status
Not open for further replies.