Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He wasn’t in the matchday squad. Nobody ever gave a shit what time footballers watching from the stands leave OT. The only reason it’s an issue now is because Ronaldo left with them.
This. The extent to which people go to defend their God ! Jeez !!

DeGea’sFeet

Really don’t get what kind of statement Dalot is trying to make or how easily influenced he is. He’s about to be our first choice RB and should really put himself first and be committed to Man Utd

DeGea’sFeet

Exactly, was Rashford, Shaw, Sancho even in attendance, if you're not in the matchday squad you're like a policeman off duty you can do whatever.
People complain about standards slipping but accept this? These are things that form the culture and mentality at the club and the players. Regardless of the match it’s disrespectful to the club, and the players that played. It shows a lack of interest and utter disregard for the team.

If you went with the team you leave with the team.

Trex

People complain about standards slipping but accept this? These are things that form the culture and mentality at the club and the players. Regardless of the match it’s disrespectful to the club, and the players that played. It shows a lack of interest and utter disregard for the team.

Did they go with the team?
Club captain wasn't even in attendance, its a non issue, it must be so toxic being a United player.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups

Completely agree. Played at a very low standard but there would be times I was injured or suspended and I would always be there to support - wouldn’t dream of wandering off home half way through. Sums up the character of these knobheads.

Man Utd 1:2 Brighton

Holters

Worst player on the pitch today? Absolutely horrible. How many times did he loose possession today? He is a liability defensively.

mavradal

Man of the match for me, he contributed to the only goal scored against Brighton and pretty much didn't put a foot wrong after the first 30 seconds.

Zoo

Pre-season Cafu gets exposed when the real stuff starts.

Holters

Man of the match for me, he contributed to the only goal scored against Brighton and pretty much didn't put a foot wrong after the first 30 seconds.
What? I'm assuming you didn't actually watch the game? He must've lost possession 20 times during this match. Awful.

mavradal

What? I'm assuming you didn't actually watch the game? He must've lost possession 20 times during this match. Awful.
Watched every second of it, outside the first 30 seconds, a few back passes and a bad first touch around the 80 min, he did good all things considering. 20 times he lost possession? I don't think he even got to touch the ball that many times the entire match.

Last edited:

Slevs

likes to play with penises
One of the worst RBs I've ever seen.
Can't attack can't defend can't tackle can't man-mark.

At least AWB can tackle

Long Time Red

He was awful and partially at fault for both goals.

First goal he didn't go out to press the wingback and gave him all the time in the world to pick a pass forward and for the second goal we had them trapped in the corner and he gave the Brighton player an easy pass it down the line.

He got roasted more than a few times and a better quality winger will pick someone out.

He can't defend and I'd rather Wan-Bissaka because he can at least handle himself 1 v 1

BerryBerryShrew

A very sloppy player. You always feel that he is never entirely in control of the ball when he has it and makes stupid mistakes all game long. Lamptey was more impressive in his 5 minute cameo than Dalot was all match.

G-manc

Defensively in particular, he gets pulled all over. He alway looks like he's breaking his neck to contain a player and has no positional sense.

I can't fault his effort but he's just not good enough.

Unfortunately, he's no on his own in that regard amongst the current crop.

studs

I'd still have him over Awb anyday of the week. Just had a bad game like every other player on the pitch.

Heinzesight

Genuinely never seen him have a decent full 90 minutes. Has some good attributes but lacking a brain at crucial times is vital in this game. Would rather AWB for crying out loud. feck me.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
As an oppo fan I've genuinely curious when has this guy ever had an excellent run of games for you? At least with Maguire and McTominay they have had good spells of form even if they are disasters these days when starting.

When was Dalot's good spell? 18-20 he was just a young bit part player then had loan spell with Milan and last season he was just bog standard when he had run of starts after Rangnick came in.

Also Travellers the 5 sub thing with him starting as you can't exactly put Wan Bissaka on when 2 down in a game given his lack of quality when crossing halfway line.

CloneMC16

I'm still surprised that we bought a LB over a RB. This is the position that we needed to strengthen. I don't think Dalot is good and have no faith that he will get much better. I don't think he's particularly good at anything. Just average to poor at most aspects of fullback play.

He will get destroyed against any decent left winger, and he can't cross at all. What is the point in him?

Eddy_JukeZ

He's not better than Wan Bissaka.

He's atrocious and escapes a lot of criticism.

He should be nowhere near the squad.

sugar_kane

Jogging back for Brighton’s second goal like he did was unforgivable

Shite, thick, lazy player.

BarcaSpurs

I really can't believe you haven't gone big for a Right Back this season, this guy is Fabio level. Even someone like Kyle Walker Peters would be a big upgrade imo.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I really can't believe you haven't gone big for a Right Back this season, this guy is Fabio level. Even someone like Kyle Walker Peters would be a big upgrade imo.
Fabio is Cafu compared to this guy

Chief123

Watched every second of it, outside the first 30 seconds, a few back passes and a bad first touch around the 80 min, he did good all things considering. 20 times he lost possession? I don't think he even got to touch the ball that many times the entire match.
Dalot lost the ball for the second goal. It was a rubbish header which fell to their defender. Even though he gave the ball away, We had them in the bottom right hand corner boxed in. But dalots poor pressing allowed them to get out of the corner and hit us on the counter attack. Dalot was taken out of the game and never got back into the picture for the entire build up to their goal.

He absolutely wasn’t man of the match.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
He is similar to AWB in that they are both tentative when it comes to launching an attack, preferring the side-ways passes. At least AWB was somewhat reliable defensively 60% of the time. It's almost as if Dalot doesn't want his lack of technical ability to be exposed so he plays it safe. Harsh but true in my humble opinion.

Hawks2008

I'm simply stunned we didn't prioritise a RB this summer. Awful performance.

NoPace

As an oppo fan I've genuinely curious when has this guy ever had an excellent run of games for you? At least with Maguire and McTominay they have had good spells of form even if they are disasters these days when starting.

When was Dalot's good spell? 18-20 he was just a young bit part player then had loan spell with Milan and last season he was just bog standard when he had run of starts after Rangnick came in.

Also Travellers the 5 sub thing with him starting as you can't exactly put Wan Bissaka on when 2 down in a game given his lack of quality when crossing halfway line.
He hasn't ever had an excellent run of games for us but last season he was a 6.5/10 after mostly being around a 5 or 5.5 before the loan to Milan, and he's 23 and was a highly rated prospect who is sometimes in the Portuguese squad (though so is Cedric Soares at the same spot to be fair) so I think the optimistic view is that this season he can grow into a solid 7/10 fullback and start contributing offensively, since he was billed as a sort of right-footed Portuguese Bale as a youth player and looks capable of hitting a decent cross and sometimes running at a man but has never really actually contributed offensively.

Really poor today. Probably the worst player out there except McTominay.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Lost his man on the 2nd goal. Not sure if he is confused about what his instructions were -- but Trossard was on his own when he scored from the RB area of responsibility. In fact, both goals were unchallenged shots.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

Whoah are you talking about Dalot here? Him and excellent don't fit. He's a bang average fullback who doesn't really do anything well. Nobody really knows how we're in this position where a player of this standard is 1sr choice.

Very surprised we haven't been linked with many RBs.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Shockingly poor player. I think some need to realize that just because a fullback is willing to get into the final third of the pitch, doesn't make them a good player.

RedDevil@84

Average to low player. Performance at that level. If we go into the season with Dalot, Shaw, Maguire, Rashford, Martial, McT and Fred as our key players, then it will be foolish to expect some kind of top performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.