Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

mavradal

Dalot lost the ball for the second goal. It was a rubbish header which fell to their defender. Even though he gave the ball away, We had them in the bottom right hand corner boxed in. But dalots poor pressing allowed them to get out of the corner and hit us on the counter attack. Dalot was taken out of the game and never got back into the picture for the entire build up to their goal.

He absolutely wasn’t man of the match.
Hard to pin the 2nd goal on Dalot or tbh any of the other players in advanced position when the attack lasted the entire span of the pitch and not to mention it switched sides multiple times as well. To top it off we have no information on any possible coach instructions which might explain the lack of urgency for Dalot to backtrack, especially as I've seen him plenty of times running at the top of his lungs trying to get back in past matches.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
One of the worst RBs I've ever seen.
Can't attack can't defend can't tackle can't man-mark.

At least AWB can tackle
Same as last week. Got a feeling this is gonna be a recurring post in this thread.

KeanoMagicHat

Terrible footballer, how did he end up first choice right back? Wan Bissaka is probably not up to standard but at least he has had plenty of good games. I don't think I've ever seen him play well.

mavradal

Dalot was one of the few players that looked like they cared, he didn't play his best but he could've had 2 assists if only Ronaldo headed properly.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
This was really really bad. Shouldnt start against Liverpool.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
How pathetic that AWB looks like a considerable upgrade at right back even though he himself isn't good enough.

BerryBerryShrew

Game lad but just not remotely good enough. He's got the right attitude but none of the quality. Whereas on the other flank we have Shaw who has all of the quality but none of the attitude.

If PSG are actually stupid enough to want Rashford, try to do a swap for Hakimi

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
He's such a painfully limited player.

Gandalf

he is shit, but AWB is shittier, new RB is now a priority
At least AWB has pace and pulls off occasional miracle tackles, Dalot offers nothing at all. Both are shit but the argument about him offering more is clealry bs at this point, he would be out of his depth in any professional league you can name. I look at him and keep thinking about the guy who bluffed his way into Southampton by claiming to be George Weah's cousin and actually got a game before they realized he was an imposter.

TsuWave

he is shit, but AWB is shittier, new RB is now a priority
This is not true, no matter how many times people repeat it trying to convince themselves. AWB is shit, but we're a lot more solid with him than we are with this bum

Lights Out

I don’t say this lightly, but I think he is the worst United defender I have ever seen where the shirt. William Prunier and Viv Anderson have nothing on this charlatan.

It’s unfathomable to think how he is anywhere near the first team.

OmarUnited4ever

This is not true, no matter how many times people repeat it trying to convince themselves. AWB is shit, but we're a lot more solid with him than we are with this bum
I know you know that we are not solid with AWB, so please spare yourself and accept that we have shit RBs.

TsuWave

I know you know that we are not solid with AWB, so please spare yourself and accept that we have shit RBs.
I didn't say we were solid. I said we were more solid than we are with Dalot. Also, I said AWB is shit in the same post you quoted. He, however, is better defensively than Dalot

OmarUnited4ever

At least AWB has pace and pulls off occasional miracle tackles, Dalot offers nothing at all. Both are shit but the argument about him offering more is clealry bs at this point, he would be out of his depth in any professional league you can name. I look at him and keep thinking about the guy who bluffed his way into Southampton by claiming to be George Weah's cousin and actually got a game before they realized he was an imposter.
what on earth are you on about, Dalot is shit and all, and you know AWB is shittier, so what's all this about Weah's cousin ?!

OmarUnited4ever

I didn't say we were solid. I said we were more solid than we are with Dalot. Also, I said AWB is shit in the same post you quoted. He, however, is better defensively than Dalot
Don't fight it, just accept that we are not solid regardless who we play RB.

It's not a worthwhile discussion.

Gandalf

what on earth are you on about, Dalot is shit and all, and you know AWB is shittier, so what's all this about Weah's cousin ?!
I am not sure AWB is shitter. I have seen him complete tackles which resemble something a professional footballer would do whereas I don't think I have seen Dalot do anything that resembles an actual footballing move. Don't get me wrong, neither is even Championship level but we didn't start losing by 4+ goals on the regular until Dalot took over at RB. Useless going forward, cannot defend and is actually rarely even within 30 yards of where he should be when the opposition is attacking. He doesn't so much miss tackles as literally go missing but continues to get a pass because he is not AWB. I am not AWB but I am not fit to play football professionally and neither is this total and utter fraud.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
The worst regular right back we've had as far as I can remember. Championship standard is generous.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
There seems to be this view that he provides way more than Wan Bissaka does.
No idea where it comes from as he provides nothing in attack, and nothing in defence.

Danny

Not sure what he brings to the team. Not a good defender and can barely attack either. Just don’t see it.

stevoc

It's going to be a grim season if he's the starting RB all year.

El Jefe

I really doubt if he's good enough to start for any team in the league.

He doesn't have one redeeming quality as a football player, he is average to poor at everything.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
So, wasn't he highly rated as a youngster? What was he good at back then?

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Alright, who has been editing his wiki article? :lol:

Dalot is a physically strong defender known for his speed, technique and offensive capabilities. He can play as a full-back or winger on either flank, although he usually plays on the right.[43]

He is usually deployed as a wing-back on the right but in a more conventional full-back role on the left.[44] As a left-back, he has been praised for his work ethic and defensive awareness.

He has good dribbling skill and is noted for his involvement in counter-attacks by making crosses or long passes.[44] His physique enables him to perform well in aerial duels.[45]

BlahRules

If AWB was semi decent on the ball Dalot would not even be in the squad let alone getting the minutes he is getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.