Diogo Dalot | Manchester United player

I do hope he comes into the team for a few games. Young has been incredibly poor defensively this season, we really need a natural full back on the right.

Johan07

Needs to be eased in very carefully. His United-career does not need another injury break. We should not count on him too much if at all this season. Give him some minutes where its possible.
He needs a real pre-season next year, to stay injury-free and then we will see what he is made of.

Fergietime@99

I'm not one for hyperbole but he's definitely the next Zanetti.
I am not sure but isn't Zanetti famous for being injury free almost throughout his career. Dalot already has had a couple since he's been here. The same cannot be said of Dani Alves though :D

Mcking

Mourinho wouldn't like that tweet. Why tell the whole world that you are ready to play. Mourinho would prefer playing Young and Darmian at right back and pretend that Dalot is still injured.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Mourinho wouldn't like that tweet. Why tell the whole world that you are ready to play. Mourinho would prefer playing Young and Darmian at right back and pretend that Dalot is still injured.
Yep. He bought Dalot for shits and giggles.

klsv

You're boring.

pascell

He just posted on his Instagram a picture of himself celebrating in a United shirt with the caption, that feeling when you are ready to help your team mates again. Looks likes he is back. I think Young has been solid but I am totally for Dalot starting!
He's back in training, hopefully can stay injury free for a while

Smores

Hopefully he does a Rafael and wins himself games over the declining senior player. I'd agree we shouldn't rush him back though and treat his injury with caution

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Hey everyone. Mcking made a funny!

SteveW

Dalot has been injured for most of the season so far. When fit Jose has already picked him a couple of times. I expect he'll play plenty of games this season. No reason to think otherwise. He seems to have all the right attributes.

cheeky_backheel

I am not sure but isn't Zanetti famous for being injury free almost throughout his career. Dalot already has had a couple since he's been here. The same cannot be said of Dani Alves though :D
Javier "El Tractor' Zanetti holds appearances records for both club and country, 2nd most for serie A and even came back from an Achilles tendon injury at 39. Zanetti is a legend that a whippersnapper like Dalot should not be compared to. Dalot should first surpass Rafael before any comparison to loftier players can be raised

Fergietime@99

Javier "El Tractor' Zanetti holds appearances records for both club and country, 2nd most for serie A and even came back from an Achilles tendon injury at 39. Zanetti is a legend that a whippersnapper like Dalot should not be compared to. Dalot should first surpass Rafael before any comparison to loftier players can be raised
You need to see the post I quoted, we are talking hyperboles. Obviously I can't expect him to be as good as Dani Alves

Red_Ramirez

I do hope he comes into the team for a few games. Young has been incredibly poor defensively this season, we really need a natural full back on the right.
yeah he was incredibly poor against Hazard at Stamford Bridge this season. was ran ragged :rolleyes:

meamth

Mate, I would absolutely kill to have a Zanetti. One of my all time favourite players who never played for us
I would too. Apologies for the lack of knowledge about him. How was he like? An all action right back? Physically powerful and pacy?

breakout67

Supports
Man City
I've been waiting for him ever since his debut only to find out he gets injured again. The lad looks to have good physical and technical aspects, the only thing missing is a bit of defensive nous which can be learnt. His crossing against Young Boys was superb as well.

Bestietom

I think he has to play against Palace as Shaw is suspended and Young will move to the left side.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I think he has to play against Palace as Shaw is suspended and Young will move to the left side.
In the press conference I think Mourinho said Valencia would start, could be wrong but should be Young at LB and Valencia at RB. We'll see Dalot off the bench though I reckon.

MAME DIOUF 32

They're just showing an interview with him on MUTV now. Speaks excellent English and he comes across as considered and authentic, not a media-trained type. Very disappointed not to see him today.

Suvvernmanc

4th choice right back.. I know that Zaha is a handful and that's why hes not starting but on the bench, yes!

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Darmian starts and Dalot not even in squad. You can't make it up. :lol:
He had surgery, then had an injury most likely due to the initial injury that needed surgery. Its perfectly rational to give him a bit of extra time so he doesn't get injured again.

R'hllor

He needs to mature more, gain more experience, because you can suck donkey balls, that doesnt matter. Thats only difference between Darmian and him if he isnt injured, Darmian is clearly better RB just because of being more mature, older, tactically sound and solid like a rock etc.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
He needs to mature more, gain more experience, because you can suck donkey balls, that doesnt matter. Thats only difference between Darmian and him if he isnt injured, Darmian is clearly better RB just because of being more mature, older, tactically sound and solid like a rock etc.
Anthony Martial the 22 year old has benched Alexis Sanchez the 29 year old.

Your opinion sucks donkey balls

R'hllor

Anthony Martial the 22 year old has benched Alexis Sanchez the 29 year old.

Your opinion sucks donkey balls
Nope, Sanchez benched himself for being awful after long long time while Martial was sitting on his arse just because you know, rules arent the same for everyone. In few months you will come with same nonsense how younger player benched Matic. Seems some make mistake one game and then nowhere to be seen while some being bad week in week out, for months and months. Lucky for Martial fans had his back during that period, so getting rid of him became more tricky. Maybe my opinions sucks balls, at least i have mine own, you are just a drone. Nice try tho.