Diogo Dalot - next move?

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Axel should have been kept as he would be a better option for cover at RB plus he was better at LCB than Lindelof as well....a mistake by Ole I think.
Not a mistake at all. Axel started today as CB for Villa. At United he wouldn't have got that chance as a full back or CB.

He needs games, regular games. Keeping a CB to cover RB is not the way forward. Give minutes to Dalot and see how he performs

Bondi77

Not a mistake at all. Axel started today as CB for Villa. At United he wouldn't have got that chance as a full back or CB.

He needs games, regular games. Keeping a CB to cover RB is not the way forward. Give minutes to Dalot and see how he performs
I am all for that, I was just saying that I thought Axel was better cover for the team than Lindelof but it will be great if Axel can force his way into the starting Villa side in the long term.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
He can’t even run with the ball and play a pass properly when he attacks under no pressure and you want him to do that when he is the in the last line of defense? Also he is so short. At least AWB will be there to distract the opponent when the ball is in the air. James won’t come close.

Bondi77

Romano stated that Ole was very impressed with him and said that he would be staying at Utd so has this muppet got any credibility or what?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Romano stated that Ole was very impressed with him and said that he would be staying at Utd so has this muppet got any credibility or what?
I think Ole has been "very impressed" with every single one of our players "in training" and some of them he never plays. Says nothing really.

Bondi77

I think Ole has been "very impressed" with every single one of our players "in training" and some of them he never plays. Says nothing really.
No point paying any attention to Fab then eh?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
No point paying any attention to Fab then eh?
I think he's just reporting what the club is putting out. I don't have any problem with what he's saying. But Ole talking up players hasn't been any indication so far as to whether he believes in them or not.

Bondi77

I think he's just reporting what the club is putting out. I don't have any problem with what he's saying. But Ole talking up players hasn't been any indication so far as to whether he believes in them or not.
Strange, because with that sort of characteristic I don’t think players would like that and yet apparently he is very well liked by his players.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Strange, because with that sort of characteristic I don’t think players would like that and yet apparently he is very well liked by his players.
If you're on the bench earning 100K or whatever and Ole just says positive things about you, you probably would prefer it to Jose saying you are not good enough. But it will be harder to shift you in the long-run if you're happy to just stick around for the money and fun.

Bondi77

If you're on the bench earning 100K or whatever and Ole just says positive things about you, you probably would prefer it to Jose saying you are not good enough. But it will be harder to shift you in the long-run if you're happy to just stick around for the money and fun.
That is true, sounds like a happy camp regardless of how they perform.