DJ Buffonge

bucky

Darren Raekwon McIntosh-Buffonge

Brilliant name.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
I've seen him play, he likes to keep his passes on the decks.

jb8521

On loan in the Austrian second division from Red Bull Salzburg.
Liefering the team in the Austrian 2nd division is Red Bull Salzburg reserve team. He was on the bench for Salzburgs last first team game and started in a couple of friendlies in the past week. The main reason he hasn't been introduced to their first team before now is because they knew he would be away for over a month at the u17 World Cup.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
good touch, his passing looks questionable at points though. I imagine he's finding his range. Looks promising with that strength and energy.

Brightonian

Someone needs to tell these kids to hang onto their distinctive hairstyles. Don't they know their audience are predominantly watching on shitty internet streams and need help identifying one from the other half the time?

In Rainbows

Someone needs to tell these kids to hang onto their distinctive hairstyles. Don't they know their audience are predominantly watching on shitty internet streams and need help identifying one from the other half the time?
:lol:

macheda14

I'm starting to believe that people choose such terrible music for these highlight videos as a joke to fall in line with some warped tradition. Highlight video = bad music, if it has good music it will be taken down under some breach of contract.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
This is literally the best name I've ever seen