Cheers , have a couple tracks but not many. Will try and find some more later and the Danny Howells/Lee Burridge set you mention sounds like a good place to start. Only recently started getting in to SA House and I'm loving the soundNICEE, mate have you tracks from Culoe De Jong? Good producer, heard some in a Danny Howells/Lee Burridge set
No problem, every time I see that link I end up listening to them for hours!Agreed. Thanks for this.
Awesome mix mate, do you like Maceo Plex?First mix up.
Go easy guys! FAR from perfect I know, but after some constructive criticism on how to improve apart from the obvious (pref on here, nice comments on Soundcloud haha)
1. Kerri Chandler - Welcome to King Street (Original Mix)
2. Chris James - Nothing Else Matters (Original Mix)
3. James What - About Love (Original Mix)
4. Luca Agnelli, Marco Faraone - Tuscany (Original Mix)
5. Jesse Perez - Jesse Don't Sport No Jerry Curl (Original Mix)
6. Shonky, Dan Ghenacia - Close to the Edge (Original Mix)
7. Lovebirds, Novika & Sebastian Döring - This Time (Gorge Remix)
8. Adam Port - Sally (Original Mix)
9. DJ Sneak - Fakers
10. Mr. Léman - Street ft. Nathalie Zak (Jorge Takei Remix)
Warehouse definitely looks sick. Its funny that barely anyone in Canada know about Art Department or even Richie Hawtin, nevermind the massive deep-tech scene in the UK.Glad you like. Could be a lot better but I've not been doing it long and deep house is a lot harder to mix than say tech I've found so far.
I've never really got into him but I've heard a few good tracks. He's on at Warehouse Project (probably the biggest night in the UK, and just changed venues to be right next to OT!) opening in Sept so might get to see him then.
Check out this for a lineup (the 29th sept one)
downloaded and stuck on the iPhone now, this deserves another listen