Djed Spence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Another prat with a shite attitude is the last thing we need.

Smithy89

Another bad egg with a rotten attitude, absolutely no and he's not even that good.

Where are these attitude comments coming from? That tweet? Means nothing. I have seen nothing that states that he’s a twat.

rooney2009

Silly Silly boy- Who advises this kids?
No top club would want to touch him now with an arrogant attitude like this

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
The reaction in here :houllier:

He’s having a joke lads calm down, hope you haven’t all wrote a furious letter to the daily mail.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Where are these attitude comments coming from? That tweet? Means nothing. I have seen nothing that states that he’s a twat.
Having to clap back at an old manager because he questioned whether he was good enough reeks of fragile ego.

Another Lingard in the making.

CraftySoAndSo

Fulham and Middlesbrough fans have long said he's got an attitude problem. The Warnock tweet is a reference to Warnock saying that Spence has the talent to play Champions League but will end up Non League if he doesn't sort himself out.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
What on earth about that pic suggests he has a bad attitude? Some of you must be absolutely miserable.
It’s not the picture, it’s the context behind the picture. He’s using the promotion as a one-up on Warnock who actually said he loaned him out/didn’t play him at Boro because of his attitude issues.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I really liked him but that shitty twitter banter soured me a bit, its shitty behavior to do such a thing.

Ibi Dreams

What on earth about that pic suggests he has a bad attitude? Some of you must be absolutely miserable.
It comes across as a bit passive aggressive, and so does Warnock's reply. Could be reading it wrong of course, but it's not really a good look. Shut people up with performances, not Twitter nonsense

Barthez

Fantastic Player. If we don't get him another BIG club will

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He looked ok in the final but nothing amazing. Had some very loose passing at times.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
It's not just that tweet. Sacked off by Fulham then sent out on loan by Boro, there's been plenty of talk of a poor attitude throughout his career.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Meh, not very bright, but Warnock is notoriously a bit of a cnut. He's entitled to clap back a bit if your old boss said you were shit.

TsuWave

Manager ships him out due to supposedly not being good enough/not having the right attitude

Guy uses is as fuel to become a key player where he went. Helps side to promotion. Tells previous manager “see”

Seems like the attitude of a winner to me.

Flabby old heads on redcafe: “:mad: fecking prat. horrible attitude. Twat :mad:

CraftySoAndSo

Guy has never impressed playing in a back 4, gets loaned out and does well one season playing as a wing back in a back 5 in the Championship. Now people want to sign him to play in a back 4 in a division higher up for a club that wants to start challenging for major honors again.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
I haven't been particularly impressed by him. Considering he plays very high up the pitch for a (supposed) full back, he doesn't have a strong goal contribution record. I think he'd get found out at PL level.

Corridor of Uncertainty

Anyone that has a pop at a man who carries around signed photos of himself in his bum-bag goes down in my estimation

STaphouse

Supports
Reading
It's not just that tweet. Sacked off by Fulham then sent out on loan by Boro, there's been plenty of talk of a poor attitude throughout his career.
The same was said of Michael Olise and now look at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.