Do we get a City fan cull?

TheReligion

Abusive
@Niall please say we do. If they win it.

I mean obviously be reasonable about it. Those who were supporting City and here posting on the Caf when they were propping up the Championship before Abu Dhabi took over - they can stay. The rest though?

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
@Niall please say we do. If they win it.

I mean obviously be reasonable about it. Those who were supporting City and here posting on the Caf when they were propping up the Championship before Abu Dhabi took over - they can stay. The rest though?
Or don't.

No mercy. The streets of Redcafe will run blue.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Their success feels so pointless it doesn't even annoy me as much as it should. Then again I'm sure those in Manchester feel differently.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Yeah I’m not really that fussed about the small amount of City fans on here. They spent more than everyone else. It doesn’t mean anything.

Fridge chutney

I just can't be arsed to care about their "achievements". With Liverpool, it hurt because they earned it. City's success is plastic.

Nah. It doesnt bother me too much. Fecking Tranmere Rovers could win it if you gave them City's budget.

Terminator

I see a couple at most 5 or 6 City fans regularly in the main forum, it's like they don't even exist.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
We have city fans on here? :confused:

If it’s warranted we can consider a purge but I don’t think there’s that many is there?

Yagami

Good post resistant
Their success feels so pointless it doesn't even annoy me as much as it should. Then again I'm sure those in Manchester feel differently.
As a manc, I do! I know a lot of City fans, with a bit of the family being on the blue side, and my neighbours being blue, and it isn't pretty.

I'm not surprised @TheReligion is the one proposing this as he's a manc and gets the struggle.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
As a manc, I do! I know a lot of City fans, with a bit of the family being on the blue side, and my neighbours being blue, and it isn't pretty.

I'm not surprised @TheReligion is the one proposing this as he's a manc and gets the struggle.
By a lot, do you mean "both"?

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Can we nominate who should be culled? :angel: Maybe we should cull one now as a warning to the rest of them...

diarm

United fans deeming City worthy of a cull would be the most significant thing that's ever happened to them.

PoTMS

Didn't even know we had City fans on here but can we consider Bayern fans? There's one that seems to be getting more and more insufferable.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Yeah City don’t bother me at all. They’re on par with an annoyingly fly buzzing around

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Honestly, City fans on this forum really aren't that bad at all, especially compared to some of the others.

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
There are so few, we barely know that they're here, so just leave em. Plus, we need a few for the next Ole masterclass

Oldyella

Thank god for lockdown, our office doesn't want us back in yet so avoid can avoid their gurning faces if they win it.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Didn't they snatch Hazard from under our noses the last time they fluffed the league and won the ECL?

:nervous:
Yes and that scares me greatly :( Chelsea winning the CL and signing Sancho would be the ultimate double blow.

Varun

Staff
There are lime 2 of them here, bit rich to call it a cull no?

Wilt

I like the opposition banter, the Caf would be very boring without them.

Keep them all.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
I don't recall any city fans on here tbh. Are there many?