Do you see the plan yet?

Tickle Lad

Supports
Leicester City
You snuck past an embarassing Tottenham performance then sat back and defended for your lives against a City side that currently has no defence. That's all.

Within the context of a woeful last 10 months.

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
I really want to see it, but I do not.

United have become a bit like what Tottenham or Everton were back in the day, capable of doing ever so well against the top sides but not good enough to make it count in the table. Remember 10 years ago or so when City had those mugs celebrating the double they did over United? Where, that's where United are now pretty much.

Only a week ago, United were held to a home draw by mighty Aston Villa. As someone wrote, United have collected only 10 points from 10 games against sides not challenging for Europe. Until that starts changing, I see absolutely no plan and no future under Ole.

ROFLUTION

You snuck past an embarassing Tottenham performance then sat back and defended for your lives against a City side that currently has no defence. That's all.

While you're right about 10 woeful last months I think you're belittling the performances. We deserved the win and were the better team in both. Pretty simple. Didnt give much to Spurs, so hats off to that, Son became invisible. Sure City passed around us and had possession, but they lacked bite while we could have scored 4+ goals. Our play was the most direct I've seen us play for a good long while

Ludens the Red

Yeah, I mean, where to start with this. For one I seem to recall Leicester putting in a far less convincing performance against a Spurs side that were downing tools under Poch earlier this season, relying on an injury time winner to take the points . Secondly regardless of Man City’s defensive issues, this is a team who do not lose home games and still rarely give up anything at home. We’ve gone there and created a dozen very good chances in one half of football. Considering the level of our team compared to theirs over the last two and a half seasons, I don’t see how taking a defensive approach in that second half can be a criticism. Maybe wait to see how Leicester fear away to city in two weeks time before you come in here being all condescending and trying to play down two very clearly impressive victories that a lot of people (including myself ) did not expect.

Word of advice, most United fans in here like your club and manager and will generally take to your fans in here but don’t start trying to antagonise people especially with nonsense because you’ll find the hospitality will change very quickly. Ask Glaston...

Mainoldo

Still need Poch in the summer as we will never win a league or play dominating football with this guy. But I hope he gets us over the line as he ain’t going nowhere this season.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!

I guess you got promoted for comedy value.
I wish you well

Keefy18

I really want to see it, but I do not.

United have become a bit like what Tottenham or Everton were back in the day, capable of doing ever so well against the top sides but not good enough to make it count in the table. Remember 10 years ago or so when City had those mugs celebrating the double they did over United? Where, that's where United are now pretty much.

Only a week ago, United were held to a home draw by mighty Aston Villa. As someone wrote, United have collected only 10 points from 10 games against sides not challenging for Europe. Until that starts changing, I see absolutely no plan and no future under Ole.
We were missing our 2 best CM's... colour me shocked that poor Fred was over ran!

I mean, City can't cope defensively with the loss Kompany. Liverpool don't look quite as good as without Firmino... need I go on?

It amazes me how folks ignore the patently obvious.

Keefy18

We beat your lot.

You were crap.

The end.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Earlier on in the season it felt hopeless, the performances were horrendous, we didn't look like we were playing well, I was worried we may not even get top half. Without Pogba and Martial I felt we were completely doomed. Then came the return of Martial, who it turns out was the missing piece to Solskjaer's system. He allowed Rashford to go back to his strongest position and we were suddenly creating chances for fun, his link up play and dropping deep to pick up the ball has been excellent, the amount of balls he puts through for James and Rashford is great for our build up.

McTominay and Fred began to build up an understanding and their partnership is excellent which is the heart of the team and allowed Pereira and Lingard to slot effortlessly into the number 10 position, Rashford and James have continued to improve game by game, James locking down the right wing has done so much to help balance our attack. This is a very young team and it takes time to build up chemistry, our front 3 are only 22, 22 and 24, and it takes time for players to adapt (Like Fred). Lindelof and Maguire is a good partnership and will continue to strengthen the more they play together, Lindelof's taken his time again this season to hit form but he's starting to look good again, at least I think so.

I think we'd easily be top 4 if we hadn't been crippled by our injuries, I think we'll start steam rolling the smaller teams once Pogba returns and provides another source of creativity, we've shown we no longer need to rely on him to create chances, he can just become another cog in the machine which hopefully helps him play his game freely without any mental barriers of having to carry the team.

What I'm essentially saying is I was impatient and too hasty in thinking Solskjaer might not be the right man for the job but he's really changed our mentality, sometimes the quality hasn't been there but I've rarely watched a game where I didn't think our playes gave it their all. With some quality depth (which would have spared us Pereira in midfield) who knows what this team's capable of, I've seen enough to convince me that we're heading in the right direction. I've not felt this optimistic in years.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I assume this has already been said, but we predictably game raised. Great performances and results, but we need to see more in the majority of games. Incredible how quickly some people are swayed.

Mindhunter

I like the cockiness Leicester City fans are developing. Everyone wants to kick you when you are down, I guess.

So by your standards, we had to motivate Tottenham players to play their A game and then beat them? Buy City a new defense, attack them when we are 2-0 ahead at their ground, give them open areas to attack, and then defeat them? That's what it will take for you to give us any credit?

No, thanks!

Gasolin

Let's wait for a few more games to come to any conclusion. We have had too many false dawns and mini runs. The matter of facts is still Ole's result as a permanent manager is nowhere good enough for man utd. He still has no stlye of football that suit the biggest club in the world which is playing dominant football and always dictate the play in the match. We even play defensive and counter attack against Sheffield and Villa in phases of play during the match.

Having said that as Man Utd fan the last 2 games have been brilliant and bringing back memories during SAF reigns. We were so effective in attack!
Do you consider the 2008 team to be dominant? Cause that’s our template as far as I can see, and err, I hate to break to you but we didn’t dominate the ball. We just scored a lot, with direct play, and teams were scared to attack us due to that but we just kept going. And sometimes, that gave us more the ball but it has nothing to do with ball control like you seem to imagine...

Alabaster Codify7

I dont think there actually is a plan. If there is a plan, it's simply having a likeable United legend managing the team and giving him as little money as possible, while telling the fans its a process. No, £80m isn't a lot of money considering the amount of changes we need to key areas. The Lukaku money covered Maguire, remember. The board are basically biding their time and seeing if Ole can scrape 4-6th place this season in which case theyll give him another £70-80m budget. If he finishes 8th or below or something similar, he'll probably be fired or moved into the DOF role. They're just seeing what happens, that is not a plan.

Keefy18

I dont think there actually is a plan. If there is a plan, it's simply having a likeable United legend managing the team and giving him as little money as possible, while telling the fans its a process. No, £80m isn't a lot of money considering the amount of changes we need to key areas. The Lukaku money covered Maguire, remember. The board are basically biding their time and seeing if Ole can scrape 4-6th place this season in which case theyll give him another £70-80m budget. If he finishes 8th or below or something similar, he'll probably be fired or moved into the DOF role. They're just seeing what happens, that is not a plan.
Rubbish!

You do know the financial damage Jose inflicted on the club? Our wage bill doubled under his tutelage. Things like transfers are paid out over the term of the contract, so for example we could still be feeling the effects of a transfer done 2,3 or even 4 years previous. That's before we get into Brexit dumping a huge wad of debt back onto the club.

But to touch on your dismissal of Ole's plan and posting predictions as facts, the avg age of our squad has done a 180 from last season. Ole has fielded the youngest starting XI of the season.

Three other starting XI's are in the 10 youngest line ups this season.

Last season we didn't have a single starting XI make that top 10 list, we had 1 single line up in the top 20.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league/durchschnittsalter/wettbewerb/GB1

That is a plan, as much as you just want to drum up some anti glazer rhetoric. That's Ole's plan and lets say for a second you are right and the Glazers give him just another 80m, so be it. That's why he is coaching youth.

What is your fascination with us having to spend, spend and spend? I mean it's hardly worked the last 6 years has it?

As Ole rightly states, it isn't about spending for spending's sake. It's spending on the right players for the betterment of the team and club.

Alabaster Codify7

Rubbish!

You do know the financial damage Jose inflicted on the club? Our wage bill doubled under his tutelage. Things like transfers are paid out over the term of the contract, so for example we could still be feeling the effects of a transfer done 2,3 or even 4 years previous. That's before we get into Brexit dumping a huge wad of debt back onto the club.

But to touch on your dismissal of Ole's plan and posting predictions as facts, the avg age of our squad has done a 180 from last season. Ole has fielded the youngest starting XI of the season.

Three other starting XI's are in the 10 youngest line ups this season.

Last season we didn't have a single starting XI make that top 10 list, we had 1 single line up in the top 20.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league/durchschnittsalter/wettbewerb/GB1

That is a plan, as much as you just want to drum up some anti glazer rhetoric. That's Ole's plan and lets say for a second you are right and the Glazers give him just another 80m, so be it. That's why he is coaching youth.

What is your fascination with us having to spend, spend and spend? I mean it's hardly worked the last 6 years has it?

As Ole rightly states, it isn't about spending for spending's sake. It's spending on the right players for the betterment of the team and club.

At no point did I say that I was posting facts.

On your final point. We need a CDM, a CM, a RW and another striker. And a Pogba replacement when he leaves (which i think will be soon). Opinion, not fact, of course. So yes mate, we need a lot of spending to get ourselves back to where we belong. Just because we've spent badly in the past few years it doesnt mean we shouldn't spend in general.

Keefy18

At no point did I say that I was posting facts.

On your final point. We need a CDM, a CM, a RW and another striker. And a Pogba replacement when he leaves (which i think will be soon). Opinion, not fact, of course. So yes mate, we need a lot of spending to get ourselves back to where we belong. Just because we've spent badly in the past few years it doesnt mean we shouldn't spend in general.
You inferred it by stating "The board are basically biding their time and seeing if Ole can scrape 4-6th place this season in which case theyll give him another £70-80m budget"

None of us know that and like I say, even if ended up being right Ole has already started to deal with that issue by coaching the young lads to take up spots. I mean Young is being phased out and his obvious replacement currently seems to be Williams. Garner for Matic? Greenwood is getting mins thanks to Rom and Sanchez being moved on.

I don't disagree we do need to spend money, but it doesn't need to be as reckless as the previous 6 years. AWB and James are two great bits of business without being careless with finances.

Alabaster Codify7

You inferred it by stating "The board are basically biding their time and seeing if Ole can scrape 4-6th place this season in which case theyll give him another £70-80m budget"

None of us know that and like I say, even if ended up being right Ole has already started to deal with that issue by coaching the young lads to take up spots. I mean Young is being phased out and his obvious replacement currently seems to be Williams. Garner for Matic? Greenwood is getting mins thanks to Rom and Sanchez being moved on.

I don't disagree we do need to spend money, but it doesn't need to be as reckless as the previous 6 years. AWB and James are two great bits of business without being careless with finances.

Agreed. I just worry that Ole is a nice cheap, don't rock the boat option for the board like Moyes was.

Keefy18

Agreed. I just worry that Ole is a nice cheap, don't rock the boat option for the board like Moyes was.
Rocking the boat didn't work too well for Jose did it.

Weather we like the board / Woodward or not, they aren't going anywhere soon.

We need a manager and his coaches to be 1000% committed and focused on the team and if it plays out again that the board feck Ole over again in the summer they'd be shooting themselves in the foot.

He's a club legend and none of us should be turning on him (not saying you are), so the heat should be on Woodward and Co then.

Alabaster Codify7

Rocking the boat didn't work too well for Jose did it.

Weather we like the board / Woodward or not, they aren't going anywhere soon.

We need a manager and his coaches to be 1000% committed and focused on the team and if it plays out again that the board feck Ole over again in the summer they'd be shooting themselves in the foot.

He's a club legend and none of us should be turning on him (not saying you are), so the heat should be on Woodward and Co then.

I agree with you, but that's the issue I have - who do we turn on? Like you said, the board and Woodward are going nowhere so if we don't voice our disapproval we might just sink into an abyss of just tolerating Solskjaer while he's finishing 8-12th in the league because a) we can't turn on a club legend and b) the board are going nowhere. Fans would have to stop renewing their season tickets and that's not gonna happen is it. So we could end up lining their pockets and tolerating midtable mediocrity because we dont want to cricitise Ole. It's a weird situation, man, for me.

SER19

I see it, but too infrequently. The villa game has me right on the edge but compared with slightly more disjointed sides under predecessors you can't deny that the team looks more balanced and when we're playing well it looks better than it has under last 3. We've actually scored some fantastic goals this season. In my opinion the 'plan' is

De Gea
Wan Bissaka
Maguire
Lindelof (this season to prove it)
Upgrade (fast full back competent in attack and likely youthful and solid at back. May be Williams, or a new signing unless Shaw miracles fitness)

Mctominay
Fred. (a base of solid incredibly hard working guys comfortable on the ball and in good tandem with each other, a foundation for..)

Upgrade (a brilliantly creative 10. In an ideal world its pogba but I think he's not the right character for United and solskjaer knows this.

James
Martial
Rashford

Whether this is the front three or not its clear he wants pace and lots of it... Flexibility across the front three. What we've seen in glimpses in last two months supplemented by a creative 10 and a better attacking left back is promising. He's made it clear by letting Smalling go what type of defender he's after and he's made it clear in letting lukaku and sanchez go what type of character he's after.

Despite some still dreadful performances I'm still strangely more confident he has a plan than under other managers and his relationship with players and fans seems to be very strong.

These are all good things. I hear he had keane at training ground too and young spoke recently about many smaller details being a throwback to Ferguson years. He is absolutely tackling the job a different way to others who just wanted top 4 at any cost even if that cost was schweinsteiger, Falcao, sanchez, lukaku etc. He's trying to correct the culture at United which is what we've largely been screaming for.

He's also improved rashford a huge amount. And arguably mctominay too although his progress may have been a natural rise but rashford looks a far better player

laughtersassassin

I'll reserve getting excited until we start to beat the fodder of the league be sure that is where we have had no plan.

Roboc7

I have seen what the plan is all season and that’s the problem, sit back and hit on the break. It works well against the top sides but we’ve taken 10 points from 10 games against teams we should be beating.

This team is often referred to as being inconsistent but in reality the results are very consistent. Have to see if there is a next step and what it is as how we currently play isn’t going to work against majority of the league.

RedIan

If playing on the break football (many seem to deride it) is what we had for the first 30 minute against city - i will take it, breath taking exciting attacking football. Thats what i want to watch not the Mourinho/ LVG controlled side - side - back - side passing boredom... however we do need a plan B against teams that park the bus and just dont allow themselves to be counter-attacked... we are still lacking the quality to unlock stubborn defences and only better players will give us that. We are 2-3 players short of being a very good team. I like all Oles signings and if he can make another 3 of similar standard we are in business.

Walters_19_MuFc

In the so called 'bigger' games, I have seen a plan. We sit back and counter attack and we have done it really well, picking up some great wins. However, whilst we've got a counter attacking team, we haven't got a possession based side capable of breaking teams team over and over again. We definitely need at least a couple of creative players.

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
We need a defence unlocker for when teams park the bus. Mata, Lingard, Pereira, gomes aren’t quite good enough. We’ll bring in someone in January

lemmiwink

We need forwards who keeps moving off the ball, particulary when we pin our opponent down. Martial has lazy movement, Rashford mostly moves well and James is still very inconsistent.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
If you are truly honest you know what I'm saying is a fact and reality is he's performing brilliantly with a poor bunch of players.
Ah, the good ol' 'disagree with me and you're not being honest' stunt, classy. Again, the poor teams don't have world-class player either, nor do they have the creative players you're craving for, nor do they have 100m+ reinforcements in defense that came in under their coach. It falls on coaching, regardless of what you might think, United has more than enough decent players to win the games they've been losing against the lower-ranked teams.

RedWat

14/18 points against chelsea, leicester, arsenal, liverpool, spurs and city

10/30 points against wolves, palace, southampton, west ham, newcastle, norwich, bournemouth, brighton, sheff utd and aston villa

So we can safely say there's a pretty solid plan for the teams that are better than us.
The above is interesting percentage wise we have a 77% success rate points wise against the top 6 (second only to Liverpool) and a 33% success rate versus the rest.

The question one must ask is what would be better having the current stats or if the stats were reversed and we had a 77% rate against the rest (effectively being flat track bullies again being second only to Liverpool point wise) and only a 33% against the top 6.

Based on last years table our current trend would see us accumulate approx 53 points would have seen us finish in 9th place last year.

The reverse trend would see us with approx 72 points and see us finish in the Champions league spot last year in 3rd place.

The hope is that the euphoria of comprehensively beating last years Champions and our closest rivals away from home will motivate us to improve the success rate against lesser teams i believe it will, but if it does not and the current trend continues then the at present muted calls for Ole to be sacked will again he heard before the end of the season despite recent results.

Last edited:

Yakuza_devils

Do you consider the 2008 team to be dominant? Cause that’s our template as far as I can see, and err, I hate to break to you but we didn’t dominate the ball. We just scored a lot, with direct play, and teams were scared to attack us due to that but we just kept going. And sometimes, that gave us more the ball but it has nothing to do with ball control like you seem to imagine...
Football has moved on a lots since 2008. The best team in the world nowadays play possession based football and not counter attacking. Team like Barcelona, Man City, Liverpool, RM and etc.

And no, our current play is not a template of 2008 team. There is no comparison. We failed to breakdown team that come to defend and sometime we can't even muster a few shot on target. 2008 team was much better and can play different style very well. Sometime with lots of possession, other time with direct attacking football or counter attacking. SAF is the master on these tactics.

Gasolin

Football has moved on a lots since 2008. The best team in the world nowadays play possession based football and not counter attacking. Team like Barcelona, Man City, Liverpool, RM and etc.

And no, our current play is not a template of 2008 team. There is no comparison. We failed to breakdown team that come to defend and sometime we can't even muster a few shot on target. 2008 team was much better and can play different style very well. Sometime with lots of possession, other time with direct attacking football or counter attacking. SAF is the master on these tactics.
We have the players, I think we are going for that ability to change the style depending of the opponent but for that, you need to improve first confidence in order to secure the first touch, understand where you need to go, etc... for me, we are following that. Yes, football has evolved a lot but what has not evolved is the need to be winners in the head to perform at any cost. And this is something Ole knows something about.

By the way, Liverpool today is not a possession based team but they still play exactly the same way. It's just that you happen to have the ball a bit more often, but still a very direct way, so football must not have evolved that much at the end of the day.

Also, Ole did play full possession at Molde when he could dominate technically the opposition. But to win, you change tactics too. A la SAF, as you mentioned.

Last edited:

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
It’s phase one. And is laying the right foundation. Once done, phase two will be to add more quality and be more proactive. I like what I’m seeing at the moment.
I think this In/Out argument is basically a division between people who are more tactical versus strategic. Short term thinkers versus long term builders. Like line position people like sales versus management/org builders.

What he is building is clear. Folks here need to also take into account the constraints that Ole has to work with vis a vis Woodwards's mandate within United.

Last edited:

Gasolin

I think this In/Out argument is basically a division between people who are more tactical versus strategic. Short term thinkers versus long term builders. Like line position people like sales versus management/org builders.

What he is building is clear. Folks here need to also take into account the constraints that Ole has to work with vis a vis Woodwards's mandate within United.
Hey, wait a minute, I am in sales but I love what Ole is building... and I really like the plan. Am I wrong?!? Should I question myself my vocation?!? :lol::lol::lol:

RedWat

As was mentioned afterwards, Liverpool are not a primarily a possession based team but a possibly the best counter attacking team in Europe but can mix it up when required, the same as SAF 2008 team.
I always remember when we played Wengers Arsenal who would have most of the possession but we would win 3 or 4 nil as we would pick them off with clinical counter attacks.However that team had the guile and creativity to breakdown stubborn “park the bus” teams also.
Ole has so far mastered the counter attacking side that’s why only Liverpool are a better counter attacking team than us in the league.But because there is a distinct lack of creativity or guile in the team we have issues breaking down your lesser teams who park the bus.
A decent number 10 would go a long way in solving this. But we need 2 creative minded players in the team to solve this we may need to go back to. 433 with Pogba (or a Erickson type player playing wide of midfield 3 of Fred and McT) and a Bruno Fernandes type player playing as Number 10 of a front 3 with Rashford & Martial.

that should give enough creativity to break down stubborn teams, also as much as I like James. He should be a plan B player coming off the bench at 70 mins to use his extreme pace against tiring legs of the opposition.

UDontMessWith24

The team they own and actually give a feck about doesn’t even have a plan, but I do believe Ole has a genuine vision for the club and he’s not wavering from it.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Hey, wait a minute, I am in sales but I love what Ole is building... and I really like the plan. Am I wrong?!? Should I question myself my vocation?!? :lol::lol::lol:
you need to be in management or your talent's wasted. Strategic planning.

The question with the Out Brigade is what is their plan to change things if they were to do it and not throw out the simplistic platitude of Porch In?
If porch was to come in, what specifically would you expect him to be doing? And not have blind faith and assume that he knows. (United is a different club to that of Spurs or Soton.)

Last edited:

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I do think there is actually a plan. The plan is rebuilding the squad. It's something that our previous managers had failed to do and nowhere near to be on the right track. The rebuilding plan consists having manager & coaches who can improve players, developing young players into star players, slowly add leadership into the squad that needs ones & teaching the teenager & young players the United Way. Ole might not be the man to win us league title (who knows), but so far he's done all of those lists to rebuild the squad:
  • Him & our coaches have made improvement on our players like Fred, Rashford, Martial, McTominay, James and etc.
  • Unlike the previous managers, we are focusing on developing our young players like Rashford, Martial, McTominay, James, Bissaka & the teenagers.
  • This season is the very first time we actually know what's our best XI and who can be Manchester United captain in the future (Maguire, McTominay & Rashford). These are something that our previous managers have fail to integrate into our squad.
  • Ole knows the United Way and he is teaching this to our young players.
The club know that they feck up hiring managers who prefer short cut. We ain't catching City & Liverpool in any short period of time, we tried to spend money on super star players and didn't work and beside we don't have as much money as PSG, City & Real. We are way behind & the best way to challenge the league title again in the future is rebuild the squad by doing those lists which require time. I think Ole will stay even if we finish outside top 4 because the board knows that the rebuilding process require time, as long as there is positive sign in our squad by end of the season, I'm sure Ole will be given another summer transfer window.

Yakuza_devils

As was mentioned afterwards, Liverpool are not a primarily a possession based team but a possibly the best counter attacking team in Europe but can mix it up when required, the same as SAF 2008 team.
I always remember when we played Wengers Arsenal who would have most of the possession but we would win 3 or 4 nil as we would pick them off with clinical counter attacks.However that team had the guile and creativity to breakdown stubborn “park the bus” teams also.
Ole has so far mastered the counter attacking side that’s why only Liverpool are a better counter attacking team than us in the league.But because there is a distinct lack of creativity or guile in the team we have issues breaking down your lesser teams who park the bus.
A decent number 10 would go a long way in solving this. But we need 2 creative minded players in the team to solve this we may need to go back to. 433 with Pogba (or a Erickson type player playing wide of midfield 3 of Fred and McT) and a Bruno Fernandes type player playing as Number 10 of a front 3 with Rashford & Martial.

that should give enough creativity to break down stubborn teams, also as much as I like James. He should be a plan B player coming off the bench at 70 mins to use his extreme pace against tiring legs of the opposition.
As I state earlier, I don't necessarily disagree with this view. The last 2 games we see brilliant progress in term of counter attacking or direct attacking as some would called it.

But the matter of fact is that playing against team that defend deep we are nowhere good enough and I don't see any viable plan as of now. The stats back this up.

This is the area where LVG and Jose and so far Ole failed to find a solution. Hopefully, we can sort this out with few quality additions as you stated.

Hence, let's observe a few more games against those team to see any real plan/progress in place.

I also completely understand some posters that demand a more experience and proven manager to lead us in this rebuild as Ole recent records is one of the worst in our history.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
As I state earlier, I don't necessarily disagree with this view. The last 2 games we see brilliant progress in term of counter attacking or direct attacking as come would called it.

But the matter of fact is that playing against team that defend deep we are nowhere good enough and I don't see any viable plan as of now. The stats back this up.

This is the area where LVG and Jose and so far Ole failed to find a solution. Hopefully, we can sort this out with few quality additions as you stated.

Hence, let's observe a few more games against those team to see any real plan/progress in place.

I also completely understand some posters that demand a more experience and proven manager to lead us in this rebuild as Ole recent records is one of the worst in our history.
What about take a consideration how we won against Norwich & Brighton. They also a team who defend deep. Beside, our most creative player is still injured, and he can be the key to unlock those teams.