Do you still watch when we're 3-0 down?

Roboc7

Kept watching but I’m not bothering with the game against Liverpool. Not going to waste my time watching an inept manager repeat same mistakes and players that will surrender at first opportunity.

El Zoido

Yeah I kept watching cause I was in the ground. Left on 88 mins though, the whole section was clearing out. Grim.

Sgreddevil

Usually i will keep watching as I always had hope for Man Utd to come back with a result. It has been our DNA for very long time until recent years.
I switched off today at 2nd goal as I totally lost hope in current team who has zero clue in getting a goal back. I'm glad I did that when I realised it was 3-0 at the end. What a joke of team that is embarrassing.

Superunknown

I watch every game that I can, e.g. I may miss a game due to work or travel. I'm used to us losing games now, so it probably doesn't hurt as bad. Unfortunately, I think that the players have got themselves into that mindset, too - and the the manager. Everyone is too used to losing.

Flying_Heckfish

I actually did today, felt like it could get worse (and almost did). Could be his last game in charge and wanted to see what he did (nothing really) and what the crowd reaction would be.

rollingstoned1

Considering I only watch games that are at a convenient time nowadays then I do stick around even for the cricket scores.

iKeano

I'm a season ticket holder and I've sold my ticket back to the club more often than I've gone this year, don't think I'll renew. I set a standard that when we go 0-2 down at home, I leave. Why would I waste my time supporting these frauds of players when they play like it's an inconvenience. They're a disgrace to the badge, a disgrace to hard working paying fans & they skulk off to their supercars and their Cheshire mansions like they're hard done by. The swamp needs to be drained big time.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Didn’t watch any of it as it’s a 3pm kickoff, can’t say I’m that annoyed about it either. I think I’ve only switched off once, that was the city 6-3 last season. Weren’t we 4-0 down at half time? I had other stuff to be doing so said feck this, but I usually keep watching for some reason.