Do you still watch when we're 3-0 down?

Grib

Might turn it back on if Jessie and Phil get hooked off at half time

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Yep. Don’t want to be that idiot who misses out on the famous comebacks.

Sanchez7

Turned it off after the second. Ole isn’t a great manager but this isn’t on him. The squad is just really poor and City are few levels above us

adamwest

You have to watch. Surely? What do you think these bitters were doing when they were in the lower divisions less than 20 years ago?

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Watching, but I suspect it will be the last game.
But I thought the same about a lot of other games, so who knows.

Edy2

First game I've turned off since the heady Louis van gaal days when I avoided them regularly. Cannot take this anymore.

Bratt

Would never turn off a game, but I have to admit, my eyes are probably more on the phone than on the game.

Machine Elements

Never turned off a United game in my life but probably should do it now as watching this team increases my anxiety levels with every misplaced pass.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Nope, way better things to do.

Hoof the ball

Unfortunately, I insufferably watch every United game out of compulsion. Here's the thing, though, I never truly want us to lose a game, but, if we're playing horrifically and we're losing badly, just sometimes I want the other team to run up a cricket score if for no other reason than for it to serve as a sort of shock treatment for both the players and the management.

The Irish Connection

I expect us to struggle in these games anyway so I watch til the end in a more relaxed way. I was happy we got the goal. Another good finish from rashford and nice assist from Greenwood. I thought we actually played bits of nice stuff in the 2nd half. Fred was very good again which is good to see.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I watched. Can't say I was even particularly annoyed as with the team we had out and available I didn't know what else to expect other than a hiding. City are still a different level to even Liverpool when they want to turn it on. I feel like maybe if it was clear the players had given up I would stop watching but that didn't seem like the case. Having youngsters in the side also makes it interesting just to see how they do. It's a Carling Cup game at the end of the day and I always just feel more relaxed watching them as they're basically bonus games.

Hardest I've found it to watch our games until the end is under LVG. There's only so many hours of a year you can dedicate to watching a football team seemingly deliberately not trying to score.

twitchchris

I have to turn it off if a loss looks likely. There's only so much anger management can do; I've broken more than a few things in a loss induced rage.

After one loss to City I beat one saucepan with another until they were both nearly flat. My landlady timidly asked if all was well, and if she should worry.

So it's the socially responsible thing for me to not watch United get beaten.

Bestielob

I decided to turn off and do something less depressing. So i listened to a bit of Radiohead.

always_hoping

Yes watched it all then again I'm one of those supporters that attended the 1-6 City defeat in Old Trafford and didn't leave until the full time whistle.

criticalanalysis

Utd is one of my passions and enjoyments. Even if watching Utd in recent years has been torture (because it's the hope that gets you), I still find it a sort of obligation to watch as many games as I can.

Don't get me wrong, my tolerance is waning. Coming to Caf is cathartic.

Okay Doc, now paint me like one of your french girls.

Amerifan

At least one our guys is worth watching even if the team is struggling. Fred and Williams were worth watching this game. Fred in particular has really improved this season. Rashford had some good periods during the game as well.

RedDevilRoshi

Would never turn off a game, but I have to admit, my eyes are probably more on the phone than on the game.
Same.

Had the game on in the background but didn’t really pay much attention to it as it was already over as a contest

LARulz

I didn't watch the game at all. I don't really feel anything when I watch anymore - no matter what the result

GiddyUp

Unfortunately I live in the US so I only really get leagues games. Right now I don't even bother chasing a stream because I know exactly what will happen. Big difference from 3 years ago when my week was arranged around United games.

Foxbatt

I watched it and one we went three goals down I could actually watch the match better without any stress. I could see and understand how City played as then no need to watch the ball but to look at the space where there was no ball and how the City players moved off the ball. It was brilliant football. At times it looked we were kindergarten kids just running where the ball was and City were adult. Maybe not so different in reality.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
You have to take the rough with the smooth.

I watched to see who was stepping up and couldn’t help but be impressed with Williams and Greenwood.

How Williams showed some balls while a couple went missing should be an example to the whole team last night

Lynty

Always watch.

I love United, but I love football more.