Does Ole need to stop winding people up?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
After Pioli's outburst on Thursday, is it time for Ole to stop winding people up?

It's not just Pioli who has been wound up by him, it's also clear to see on this forum. Ole is winning in a way that upsets people because he doesn't play with patterns and gets jammy wins. Moreover, his lack of substitutions are causing people to have panic attacks.

While Ole is far more qualified to manage a football team than any of us, does he need to consider how his actions affect people on an internet forum?

GMoore23

After Pioli's outburst on Thursday, is it time for Ole to stop winding people up?

It's not just Pioli who has been wound up by him, it's also clear to see on this forum. Ole is winning in a way that upsets people because he doesn't play with patterns and gets jammy wins. Moreover, his lack of substitutions are causing people to have panic attacks.

While Ole is far more qualified to manage a football team than any of us, does he need to consider how his actions affect people on an internet forum?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

Excellent wum :lol:

Tallis

Pretty sure Ole was responsible for me getting served cold soup for my lunch.

GazTheLegend

:lol: :lol:

Personally, I'm extremely disappointed by Ole's actions. Mourinho would have managed to win the first game 1-0 and easily draw the second game 0-0 with tactical use of Fellaini to draw the game out. Allowing teams to have 20-30 shots would never have resulted in a 3-nil capitulation in the second leg for a club managed by -him-. It was a MISTAKE to sack someone that shows PASSION and ALLOWS opposition MANAGERS to have a TARGET for their anger. Solskjaers deliberate lack of reaction and general affability is an affront to any legendary manager with an xoB of 2.5 like Mourinho or Pioli (expected outbursts per game). Only winning at the San Siro and Etihad with clean sheets shows his disgusting overly defensive attitude, our coaching is so shit that we have to rely on COUNTER ATTACKS to beat Paris St Germain, Manchester City at the Etihad (three times), Liverpool, AC Milan, and teams like those.

Foxbatt

Actually he should wind up more people. I wud luv it. Simply luv it if does it more.

HJ12

I mean, he smiles man!

Counterfactual

Aware this is a windup but I never understood the twitter outrage over Ole laughing at Fred missing with his weak foot. I found it hilarious and loved Fred’s little smile when he sees Ole clapping him :lol:
It was brilliant. I think it shows camaraderie. Either Ole was genuinely amused, which is cool, or he was joking at Fred's expense, which shows they can have some banter. Either way works.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
See this is the thing that ducks me off, he's applauding mediocrity. Maybe at Moldy that sort of thing was applauded because Norwegians are used to amateur players but this is the big leagues with the big cheeses. Imagine if Roy Keane saw that, he would have gone ballistic.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
See this is the thing that ducks me off, he's applauding mediocrity. Maybe at Moldy that sort of thing was applauded because Norwegians are used to amateur players but this is the big leagues with the big cheeses. Imagine if Roy Keane saw that, he would have gone ballistic.
Maybe it is as close as you get to on target in Norway.

Counterfactual

Please. He's not applauding mediocrity.

"Hopefully he’ll from score outside the box soon, although I’m not sure if it’s going to be with his right – I’ve tried to tell him!"

Ish

Lights on for Luke

How dare you? People, this is democracy manifest....

Paul_Scholes18

Ole is a crap manager and any person on this sub could manage the team better on match days.

No subs at the right time etc. Starting the wrong players etc.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Maybe Pioli posts on here. He's definitely Ole out.

LoneStar

Someone please post that video of Ole from the Pioli thread, it's tailor made for this thread.

alexthelion

:D :D :D

Godfather

Is that considered a good WUM these days? Good lord how times have changed. Easy to please some of you

justsomebloke

Aware this is a windup but I never understood the twitter outrage over Ole laughing at Fred missing with his weak foot. I found it hilarious and loved Fred’s little smile when he sees Ole clapping him :lol:
I always assumed he wasn't laughing because he missed, but because he was surprised and delighted that he almost didn't. It was a pretty good shot. Certainly by Fred's standards.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Resting Bruno and Shaw for their internationals to miss out on playing Southampton in a semi-final is some wind up.

Eli Zee

Yes he needs to stop winding people up, starting with me. Watching us play can be so frustrating

Zen86

This forum needs more WUM threads right now, good job. Now it’s back to the Gen to complain about how shit the football forum is these days.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Top man, Ole. :lol: