Does Ole need to stop winding people up?

LDUred

His sly digs definitely have a touch of SAF about them. Not quite on the level of SAF calling Newcastle 'a wee club in the North East' and telling Wenger to stick to Japanese football, but something clearly rubbed off on him.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
That's not a wind up though. The PL is obviously a big change/jump and Sancho will have to adapt.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I expect Ballbag will feel personally attacked and write a scathing article bitching about Ole’s simple tactics soon enough.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

Interviewer: Do you think it'll be a good thing for Mas-"

Ole: "For Cristiano? Yeah, he'll learn from Mason hahaha. Definitely. You know he's special. The kid is special. But of course Cristiano is special as well"

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
:lol:

Nothing will beat his medieval one. I have no idea what that means to this date. The bread one was quite good too

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Why would anyone want him to stop doing this? Gives him character, makes interviews/pressers more enjoyable.

Queens Park Raisins was a positive attribute of LVG. Not that it matters more than the football. I just don't see the harm in entertaining us a bit.

Spoony

The People's President
I've thrown a few chewing gums out of my mouth in anger but I've mainly done it because I didn't want to swallow them. He's right.