Does Ole need to stop winding people up?

RUCK4444

His smiling, unshakable demeanour unsettles managers.

He’s under the most pressure and he’s usually by far the most calm, just smiling and getting on with the biggest job in the league.

Gwan’ Ole.

OleBoiii

He's quite simply a dangerous man. Baby Faced Assassin in-fecking-deed.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Is Ole smiling about this whole Super league business?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Play the same team Thursday night indeed. :lol: :lol:

Utter tools. The whole point is players aren't best suited to playing twice in 3 days!

And talk of disciplinaries? You select a 25 man squad, and there is no "weak" lineup in that context.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
He's forever on record as the guy who said "would you smash it", and "you'd be hanging out the back of it".

The man can't be taken seriously.
He also cheated on his wife when she had cancer with his daughter's best friend, if the tabloids are to be believed.

Guy is rancid.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He also cheated on his wife when she had cancer with his daughter's best friend, if the tabloids are to be believed.

Guy is rancid.
Not the finest body of work.
The hairy hands are the top crime though.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Play the same team Thursday night indeed. :lol: :lol:

Utter tools. The whole point is players aren't best suited to playing twice in 3 days!

And talk of disciplinaries? You select a 25 man squad, and there is no "weak" lineup in that context.
It's hard to play twice in 3 days even at amateur level with the much much lower level of intensity. These fat pricks are completely disconnected from reality. I didn't except that from Gray, a former pro

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
"City made 9 changes at the weekend."

"City have that privilege."

Talksport and Sinclair fishing for views here. City have the privilege? Well so do we, by being in a more comfortable position at 2nd place. That's not even taking the fact that we have 4 games in 8 days.

I hope more people rage about this to be honest. It's funny how even after City winning the league, people will still be talking on and on about the evils of Manchester United. :lol:

croadyman

Talksport and Sinclair fishing for views here. City have the privilege? Well so do we, by being in a more comfortable position at 2nd place. That's not even taking the fact that we have 4 games in 8 days.

I hope more people rage about this to be honest. It's funny how even after City winning the league, people will still be talking on and on about the evils of Manchester United. :lol:
Love how the other presenter calls Sinclair out on his views while surprise surprise the ex City player just says nothing

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
If there is anyone to blame for this, it’s the Premier League by handing the manager and the players such a terrible schedule for a protest done by the fans.

Liverpool are on only 57 points. There can be no crying if they don’t make the CL this year.

If they really, really want someone to point the finger at, point it at the PL who had no regard for player welfare and made it impossible for the team to do otherwise.

fergosaurus

Keys is so bitter. Saying we "owe it to Liverpool as a result of the postponement" . Piss off hairy hands.

Amarsdd

I'm loving the meltdown because of us playing a B team and us "degrading the integrity of the top 4 race" :lol: . Feck'em all!

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Do you think he's going to wind us up with Sancho?

I can see Ole starting him on the bench and not giving him any minutes or playing him on the left

I bet he's got a big grin thinking about it.