Does Ralf Rangnick shrug his shoulders too much?

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Finding his form. Good press conference, giving the appropriate amount of shoulder shrugging to the tabloid stuff, and focusing on the relevant.
He shrugs his shoulders way too much. Irritating.
Here we see what scientists call "the duality of shrug"

We see one of his bigger critics in the Manchester United forum praising the amount of shrugging he achieved in today's press conference.

Yet RedSky, in a completely un-edited post that is presented in it's full intended context has suggested that he is irritated by said shrugging.

What say you Caf ?

Chairman Steve

He’s exercising his traps

So he can carry this shambles of a club more comfortably

peridigm

Surprised it has taken so long for this thread to be created. You all should be ashamed.

Dante

Average bang
This is why I never wanted Rangnick. Poor shoulder mobility is supposed to be a part of the United DNA.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Feel like he doesn't shrug his shoulders enough

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout

We see one of his bigger critics in the Manchester United forum praising the amount of shrugging he achieved in today's press conference.

Yet RedSky, in a completely un-edited post that is presented in it's full intended context has suggested that he is irritated by said shrugging.

What say you Caf ?
:lol:

soapythecat

Depends as to where he were to leave for. If, we don’t make top 4 and he moves to say City, then it suggests we haven’t been able to match his ambitions whilst others think he’s clearly still capable - not a great look for us.
If, he were to leave and head to the MLS for example the I’d suggest he’s acknowledged his time at the very top is done.
I don’t see him leaving for another PL club (don’t think City would touch him now). PSG I very much doubt and I can’t see a club in Spain paying his wages. Would he go to Italy?
He will be at United next season.

mavradal

He's German, he hates bullshit questions that are only intended to cause more drama.

RedDevil05

I love Ralfie baby's shoulder shrugs, I got sucked in during his first presser and now I just tune in for the shrugs, it's the only thing worth watching with this club atm

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern

What say you Caf ?
:lol:

I meant it in a non-literal way, in that I think the matter-of-factly way in which he treated the tabloid stuff as irrelevant and anyway outside his focus of attention was appropriate. Didn't even cross my mind whether he actually physically shrugged his shoulders, though thinking about it, yeah he does that a lot?

Probably to signify that Man United's problems are not his problems :angel:

Redlyn

Why is this even a thread?ple
its amazing the lenghts you guys goes to to complainse
Just support the team and shut upbi
”Fans” like yourself should be ashamedte
Tbf the amount of shrugging is quite frankly unacceptable. He needs to learn how to tone it down. I think it's treatable so there is hope.