Dominic Calvert-Lewindowski

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Calvert-Lewin, Greenwood, Sterling, Rashford, Hudson-Odoi, Kane, Sancho, Zaha, Ings, Abraham, Vardy, Wilson .. may the list go on. This is the first time in a long time I can say England has an abundance of talent.
Vardy has retired from international football
Zaha plays for ivory coast
Thats said yes England still has a lot of attacking talent

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Good player but is this more down to Ancelotti, the system and players around him or purely down to him developing? Bit of both?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Good player but is this more down to Ancelotti, the system and players around him or purely down to him developing? Bit of both?
Probably all of it? but he has to make the right runs, be in the right positions etc.

his 1st goal against West Ham was fantastic.

SWE-Chucky

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Everton would not sell him for less then 100m (not sure even that will be enough right now), because of that, and other reasons (like talent, age and 75m clause) Haaland is the strike we should be ALL IN for, and rubbed in Dortmunds face with the presentation, IF we (which we probably not), buy him. He will probably end up in Real Madrid if they dont buy Mpabbe next summer or Barcelona if they dont buy Neymar (even though i dont see PSG letting them both go, so we may be screwed whoever. We had our chance this januari and I still cant believe we didnt push harder to bring him here. We could got him and Sancho for a total of 140m. I have feeling Sanchos prize will be even higher next summer, this summer we had no one fighting us to sign him - next summer, specielly if we start bring in public (not full capacity) that Bayern Munchen, Juventus (If they get rid of Ronaldo), Chelsea, Liverpool (If they sell Mane or Salah)
, Manchester City, Barcelona (If they get Neymar = No Sancho), Real Madrid (If they get Mbappe = no Sancho), PSG (if they sell Neymar or Mbappe) will all be in for him.

RedorDead21

Still not convinced he has a level above Everton in that he's never going to be a first choice CF for a team with title aspirations

Very much a throw back CF, good with his back to goal and in the 6 yard box
Everton's level is the same as our's or any other club unless you throw infinite cash at the issue....scoring hattricks against the same teams we play....if anything right now...he'd have to do it here in a team creating less chances of late ha!

Lee565

Can people not see the difference between how well Ancelotti has coached lewin as a striker in terms of having that predatory instinct in front of goal over the past 8-10 months compared to ole with martial and rashford who are still blowing hot and cold.

gajender

Can people not see the difference between how well Ancelotti has coached lewin as a striker in terms of having that predatory instinct in front of goal over the past 8-10 months compared to ole with martial and rashford who are still blowing hot and cold.
Hold on a moment weren't Martial and Rashford on course for 20 goals season in the league without injuries ,Ole has several flaws as manager but you can't deny him the credit for improvements in our front line and before you make judgement about Calert-levin let's wait how he does over the course of the season striker's do have purple patches you are making a snap judgment with very small sample size.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Looks like Ole can

GamesGoalsAssistsMinsMins per GoalMins per G+A
DCL
26​
16​
1​
2152​
134.50​
126.59​
Martial
69​
27​
15​
4871​
180.41​
115.98​
Rashford
75​
33​
16​
5735​
173.79​
117.04​
Martial (2019-20)
48​
23​
12​
3626​
157.65​
103.60​
Rashford(2019-20)
44​
22​
12​
3473​
157.86​
102.15​
Greenwood
56​
18​
6​
158.28​
118.71​

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Looks like Ole can

GamesGoalsAssistsMinsMins per GoalMins per G+A
DCL
26​
16​
1​
2152​
134.50​
126.59​
Martial
69​
27​
15​
4871​
180.41​
115.98​
Rashford
75​
33​
16​
5735​
173.79​
117.04​
Martial (2019-20)
48​
23​
12​
3626​
157.65​
103.60​
Rashford(2019-20)
44​
22​
12​
3473​
157.86​
102.15​
Greenwood
56​
18​
6​
158.28​
118.71​
People make these weird, unfounded claims about Solskjaer all the time, the information's readily available too. He's not perfect but even those who don't rate him can surely see he's done wonders for our young front 3.

starman

You love to see it when a player starts throwing back the snobbery they've received about their ability.
If its not red cafe, it would be snob cafe when talking about players from clubs outside of the top 4

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
People make these weird, unfounded claims about Solskjaer all the time, the information's readily available too. He's not perfect but even those who don't rate him can surely see he's done wonders for our young front 3.
Yeah, he has his faults for sure but players like Martial, Rashford have improved so much under him and Greenwood looks like senior player already.

Robbie Boy

Agreed.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
The best measure of blowing hot and cold is how long that cold period lasts, i.e. goal droughts. Martial's longest goal drought last season was 3 games, Rashford's was 6, Calvert Lewin's was 10. He didn't score an entire goal post-lockdown. Your talk about blowing hot and cold is just you blowing smoke out of your arse.

tob

Just as Ferguson commented about Charlie Adam's corner kicks being worth 10m, Calvert-Lewin's leaping headers is also worth a big portion of his value.
Good timing, physical strength, hanging time and power. A real threat from crosses.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Hes damn good in the air. Fair fecks to digne for a great cross.

Chipper

Adulterer.
The improvement in him is mad. When I compared him to Jonathon Walters Calvert-Lewin was a 1 goal in 7 PL appearance player with 11 in 78. Walters was just over 1 in 5 at Stoke so he needed to get better to match that. I saw a hard worker, a physical presence and a very poor goal output.

Abiut as dangerous as Franco Di Santo at one point in time.

Skills

Snitch
Name me 5... No... 3 players who have come to our club recently and have actually improved as players or at least stayed good...
Its funny, because the last striker we bought from Everton 'wasn't good enough'. Lukaku's also a better player than him.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
so we should buy no players ever again?
Never said that at all. In the current way we're run, I don't think buying players is the answer. We need to think bigger picture.

How can so many top players come here and get worse. Makes no sense at all. There's clearly something wrong, which is bigger than just transfers.

Never said that at all. In the current way we're run, I don't think buying players is the answer. We need to think bigger picture.

How can so many top players come here and get worse. Makes no sense at all. There's clearly something wrong, which is bigger than just transfers.
anyway. This is but another thread to slag off the club. This is about DCL.

I think he would be very well at Utd. He’s exactly the sort of player we are crying out for.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
anyway. This is but another thread to slag off the club. This is about DCL.

I think he would be very well at Utd. He’s exactly the sort of player we are crying out for.
I dunno. Let's see how he does for a little while longer.

There have been other players that do this for a while and then go back to getting 1 goal in 4 etc.

I do like DCL though, he's smashing it for my fantasy league team.

I dunno. Let's see how he does for a little while longer.

There have been other players that do this for a while and then go back to getting 1 goal in 4 etc.

I do like DCL though, he's smashing it for my fantasy league team.
I think he’s a little streaky. But he’s a rare bread, a traditional no 9. I’m not calling him a ‘proper no 9’. But think he’s similar to Kane.

Everton have a good chance of doing really well this season.