Donald Trump - All things impeachment.... | Acquitted in the Senate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaddyP

With all the vast amounts of information out there it's still impressive that the Trump propoganda machine can still provide false information for people to gobble up.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Washington Examiner said:
Trump said: “At some point, I’m going to sit down, perhaps as a fireside chat on live television, and I will read the transcript of the call, because people have to hear it. When you read it, it’s a straight call.”

Trump also floated the idea of making T-shirts with the message “Read the transcript” as part of the White House strategy to defend him in the impeachment inquiry – which is likely to proceed in the next few months to a congressional trial in the Senate. He reiterated that the White House will not cooperate with the investigation, in terms of acceding to demands for documents and witnesses from the Democratic-dominated House or obeying subpoenas.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I didn't know they were down to King Kenny in the PR adviser pecking order.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
It reads like a parody, doesn't it?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Was listening to a constitution all lawyer the other day. There is basically nothing Congress can do to force admin staff to honour a subpoena.

InfiniteBoredom

Was listening to a constitution all lawyer the other day. There is basically nothing Congress can do to force admin staff to honour a subpoena.
I wouldn’t call being able to jail them ‘nothing’. Of course, you must be prepared to take the optics hit (fascism/authoritarian/big brother and all that)

Adisa

I wouldn’t call being able to jail them ‘nothing’. Of course, you must be prepared to take the optics hit (fascism/authoritarian/big brother and all that)
The lawyer mentioned the Congressional jail but we both know Congress will never do it.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
There is now 7 whistle blowers who have come forward.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Once they get these two schmucks to flip, Rudy will be within their sights.
I can’t see these two flipping. They’ve clearly got links to Russian oligarchs. They will keep their mouths shut like Manafort and do their time quietly and as a reward, Barr will make sure they get looked after.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I can’t see these two flipping. They’ve clearly got links to Russian oligarchs. They will keep their mouths shut like Manafort and do their time quietly and as a reward, Barr will make sure they get looked after.
Well Parnas sounds like he's flipping (if the above story is accurate).

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Well Parnas sounds like he's flipping (if the above story is accurate).
Or his lawyers and associates have finished bleachbitting his drives, organising his paperwork and training him on his story.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Wonder what the odds are this is being formulated by the GOP in order to incriminate trump without them looking like the bad guys if he gets impeached?
More likely that it’s being formulated by the GOP where he agrees to public testimony, stonewalls democrat questions and answers all the Republican questions with conspiracy theories ripe for prime time Fox.

Adisa

Where's the guy from the weekend telling us this was hot air?

Status
Not open for further replies.