Donnarumma / signed for PSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Purley King

According to bbc available on a free this summer.

Bin ddg and Henderson (£50+m) and sign him?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
No thanks. And usually transfer forum requires a reputable link to open a thread I believe.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Milan happy to let him go just to get away from the Raiola circus. Hes a very good keeper but comes with the fattest baggage possible

Deery

Dreary
Read in the transfer forum his agent is looking £20m signing on fee for himself and £12m a year for his client.

The Purley King

Read in the transfer forum his agent is looking £20m signing on fee for himself and £12m a year for his client.
I didn’t realise that , so not exactly ‘free’ !!
Also didn’t know he was a raiola client. Ignore my op please let’s steer clear........

Adnan

Talent Spotter
This is a comparison of what Milan will save with the capture of Maignan, who arrives on a €2.8m salary and will cost €13m rising to €15m in transfer fees. Compare that to Raiola demanding €10m net for his client over 5 years, including €20m in commission to Raiola.

The journo is local to the Milan club.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I'd be all over this but with Raiola, it's decidedly a no-no.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I hope no club touches him with those demands. Will be fun to see them settling for less when there will be no buyer

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Not the type of keeper we need, another goal line shot stopper like de Gea. But sure, let's give Raiola a few million because de Gea didn't score a penalty.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Good for Milan.

Clubs need to start standing up to Raiola. If everybody refused to deal with him and not sign his clients they'd seem drop him like a stone and he'd be out of the game.

hubbuh

Not the type of keeper we need, another goal line shot stopper like de Gea. But sure, let's give Raiola a few million because de Gea didn't score a penalty.
Missing a penalty isn't the reason why De Gea obviously needs replacing.

hubbuh

If he scores and we win I don't think people are bumping this thread.
There's been plenty talk about the GK situation before last night in fairness. It's just less of a priority than other more glaring issues.

gajender

Good for Milan.

Clubs need to start standing up to Raiola. If everybody refused to deal with him and not sign his clients they'd seem drop him like a stone and he'd be out of the game.
What Bullshit how are they standing up to Raiola it's not as if they didn't renew Ibrahimovic's contract just a while back with Raiola .
It's a nice narrative but it's pure economics nothing more happens more than we realise.

Adam-Utd

What Bullshit how are they standing up to Raiola it's not as if they didn't renew Ibrahimovic's contract just a while back with Raiola .
It's a nice narrative but it's pure economics nothing more happens more than we realise.
by not giving into their demands? he's a home grown goalkeeper at milan since 16 years, and now becuase of Raiola he's demanding a fortune.

Why should Milan pay Raiola 20m in commission? it's madness.

gajender

by not giving into their demands? he's a home grown goalkeeper at milan since 16 years, and now becuase of Raiola he's demanding a fortune.

Why should Milan pay Raiola 20m in commission? it's madness.
So If they are making a stand then why did they negotiate with him for Ibrahimovic it's a financial decision and it shouldn't be seen as anything more than that .
Raiola works for his Clients not the other way round Donnoruma can easily ditch him if he believes Raiola isn't representing his interest well.

Adam-Utd

So If they are making a stand then why did they negotiate with him for Ibrahimovic it's a financial decision and it shouldn't be seen as anything more than that .
Raiola works for his Clients not the other way round Donnoruma can easily ditch him if he believes Raiola isn't representing his interest well.
Not every client works the same way, maybe Ibra wasn't asking for something that they didn't feel was extornionate? i'm sure you know how negotiations work.

Do you think it's acceptable that he asks for 20m euros as an agent?

gajender

Not every client works the same way, maybe Ibra wasn't asking for something that they didn't feel was extornionate? i'm sure you know how negotiations work.

Do you think it's acceptable that he asks for 20m euros as an agent?
So you agree it's the players who are pulling the strings not the agent glad we are on the same page .

And no I don't think agents seeking exorbitant fees should be acceptable but again it's not something which is being done without players consent who are well within their rights not to agree to such an understanding if they feel it's impacting them adversely .

Again I would reiterate agents represent their clients not the other way .

talking robot

It's relevant for us, because it'll be difficult to offload De Gea with Donnaruma still on the market. The earlier he chooses a destination, the better (assuming we prefer Henderson over De Gea).

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
It's relevant for us, because it'll be difficult to offload De Gea with Donnaruma still on the market. The earlier he chooses a destination, the better (assuming we prefer Henderson over De Gea).
There is no chance he let‘s his contract run out without knowing where he‘ll go. *cough* Juve *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.