Donnarumma / signed for PSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Is it fair to say that Raiola has egg on his face with regard to Donnarumma ? Walked away from Milan but no one wants to pay the 8mm net as wages and the 50m for Raiola ? I hope this means that he looses some clout in the footballing world although that may be too much to hope.
Raiola wants 50m? Donnaruma is a kid so maybe he is doing whatever his agent is advising him to do but surely they need to question some of the things their agent is doing?

Red Star One

Hopefully PSG can feed the struggling Donnarumma family, but bitterness aside it's a peculiar move for me - great keeper and surely one for years, but GK is the last position PSG needs sorted out and it seemed to me Navas was some presence in the dressing room, so why kick him out?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Guess they'll just rotate, Buffon started over Navas in CL didn't he the one season he was there IIRC.

The wages at this club must be ridiculous. This guy, Wijnaldum and previously Herrera. Good players, not great - on massive wages.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Hopefully PSG can feed the struggling Donnarumma family, but bitterness aside it's a peculiar move for me - great keeper and surely one for years, but GK is the last position PSG needs sorted out and it seemed to me Navas was some presence in the dressing room, so why kick him out?
They're securing the future, but there was talk of a loan for one year for Donnarumma, not sure how concrete that is. Still a strange piece of business, but if you can get the best young GK in the world, why not?

manutddjw

Fecking PSG. Now was a good time for clubs to take a stand against that fat, grease ball and they bottled it. On top of that they’re paying Donnarumma the wages that were demanded after AC Milan leaked their offer.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
PSG beating Juve at their own transfer game. Mainly because they have the bottomless pit of money to stop it coming back to bite them as much.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Duncan Castles broke this story a week or two ago on the Transfer Window podcast. I did post about it in this thread.
He gets a bad rep to be honest. Doesn't get it all right, but often has solid info.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
is the sky blue? Obviously. Do you think Herrera has been worth the wages?
No, he hasn't: sub with limited skills, impact and playing time.

A club like PSG - known for its financial strength - will always overpay clubs and players to attract them in an unattractive league.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Duncan Castles broke this story a week or two ago on the Transfer Window podcast. I did post about it in this thread.
This story is a very old one. I read this type of articles several times in the last 2-3-4 years.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
PSG beating Juve at their own transfer game. Mainly because they have the bottomless pit of money to stop it coming back to bite them as much.
Very good point. Juve recruited so many free agents: rabiot, kapo, pirlo, etc.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Why would he go to Barcelona where Ter Stegan is the no1 keeper? Surely Juventus would be his best bet. Though riola's £20mil fee for himself is utterly ridiculous.
Moral and priciple aside it's a fecking steal.

If he'd under contract he's easilly worth 50m to the very least.

Paying raiola 20m is the best economically. Just not morally.

dinostar77

This story is a very old one. I read this type of articles several times in the last 2-3-4 years.
The transfer itself to PSG was a scoop for Castles. He doesnt always get it right but on this occasion he deserves the credit. He broke the story.

How you have interpreted it as an old story i have no idea as donnarumma contract is expiring this summer.

Last edited:

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Would sell both de Gea and Henderson to get him. And you'd be off cheaper as well. Much better than both.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
The transfer itself to PSG was a scoop for Castles. He doesnt always get it right but on this occasion he deserves the credit. He broke the story.

How you have interpreted it as an old story i have no idea as donnarumma contract is expiring this summer.
There are some rumours each year linking him to PSG since December 2017 before he signed his 1st contract with Milan because his agent is Mino Raiola PSG knows very well (Zlatan, Maxwell, Verratti, Bakker, etc.) and because PSG is one the few clubs that can offer crazy wages for any young prospect.

I don't know him so I can't judge of course.

manunited1919

We should try to get him, offer much more than PSG plus a shetload to Raiola. He would immediately make us title challengers.

GMoore23

We must sign this guy. A complete goalkeeper, the kind we've missed since Van der Sar retired.
Id happily sell both De Gea and Henderson and offer Donnarumma what he wants.
We'd win the league with a leader like him in goal.

Mike Smalling

Looked bored when he saved the final penalty. What a keeper though - will be around for a long, long time!

Edit: +250 caps for AC Milan and +30 caps already. Insane!

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Beast of a GK. So good & only going to get better.

marktan

Great shot stopper by virtue of being the footballing equivalent to the mountain off of GoT. Not that great on the ball though.

Status
Not open for further replies.