5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

AKDevil

An interesting one. Starred in CL but been a real slow burner at United, not able to get games even against opponents worse than those he’s faced in CL.

kiristao

For me the greatest show of faith in DVB from Ole is that fact that he brought him on when we were chasing the game and trying to win it. This never happened in the past. There must be things in training that have brought about this change

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Decent performance again. I'm not sure he has changed anything, seems to me the team movement and cohesion has improved-and he just benefits from that.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
His theatrics on the touch:lol: obviously can hurtbut looked like he got his leg broken. Good for him to get on the pitch and get an assist. Strong finish to the season?

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
For me the greatest show of faith in DVB from Ole is that fact that he brought him on when we were chasing the game and trying to win it. This never happened in the past. There must be things in training that have brought about this change
He's got great movement in the box, so no wonder but signs of encouragement form Ole to give him his chance. He's sub par but deserves gametime to prove his worth like every other player who take more time to settle.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Good player. We do need to give him more of a role. Maybe he needs to up his in-game energy and can then take Fred's place.

TrustInOle

Happy he got the assist to his name! Looked much sharper in recent games and constantly looking to find space in and around their box. Expecting a good year next year for him.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Definite signs of progress the past couple of appearances, its upto him now to grab his chance when he next gets a start, which should be soon as the league place is secure.

Eric_the_Red99

delighted for him, looked decent when he came on again. his technique stands out compared to our other players.
Yes, his most noticeable characteristic is that he never panics when he receives the ball under pressure. That’s important considering the lack of passing ability elsewhere in the team

Reactions: Cheimoon

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
His theatrics on the touch:lol: obviously can hurtbut looked like he got his leg broken. Good for him to get on the pitch and get an assist. Strong finish to the season?
To be fair, both Granada and Tottenham players were very vocal when they were 'touched', so as much as I don't agree with it, I understand. If De Gea (v Sheffield United) and Lindelof (v West Brom) had been as vocal when they were fouled, then we may have had a few more points in the bag.

Devil may care

Showing a good attitude in the last 2 games, prior he was looking too nervous to make an impact, great for him to get an assist.

Acole9

Outstanding
Hope Tarkowski is buying him a cuthbert the caterpillar cake to make up for that tackle on Donny's birthday.

Trex

Happy for him, he seem to be backing himself now which is good, getting the assist would do him good, he could be an important option next season.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
2 very good cameos in a row, hopefully he's settling into life in Manchester.

Swedish_Plumber

I agree! Obviously we would all have liked him to have come and hit the ground running. Sometimes that doesn’t happen, and we’ve seen a lot of speculation about how he’s not Ole’s signing and all that negativity.
I like to believe that Ole has managed him well and sort of dangled the carrot so to speak.
Here’s hoping to longer on the pitch and bigger impacts over the remainder of the season.

Reactions: Cheimoon

Hoof the ball

Anyone who watched Donny for Ajax in their CL run knows that what we've seen of him isn't indicative of the quality that he is. Look, he was a very good player in two-legged affairs versus Real, Juve and Spurs, as well as Bayern in the group stage. The quality is obviously in him.

Red00012

Who would have thought Saturday night of the 20 threads to see on the caf that 18 would have been about a Super League , 1 on Jose been sacked and the only one about Utd was this ? :D

RUCK4444

Who would have thought Saturday night of the 20 threads to see on the caf that 18 would have been about a Super League , 1 on Jose been sacked and the only one about Utd was this ? :D
His one half tidy cameo was totally overshadowed by the biggest story in football

Kid can’t catch a break :lol:

Last edited:

dogwithabone

Yep, a noticeable upturn in his performances in last two appearance. Ive noticed a few times when the camera has caught him that he seems to be part of the group and right in amongst celebrations and when he’s warming up he‘s often encouraging those starting. I get the impression he’s been given some real assurances about his role next season.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
I'm counting on Donnie's famous Dutch directness to see Bruno's comment as a chance to unload about everything going on right now. He can even do it in Dutch so he can swear Amsterdam style.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
All he needs is just those good ol' pre-season games, then he'll magically turn into that Dutch conquering player next season.

Last edited:

-Supreme-

All he needs is just a good meaningless 4 pre-season games, then he'll suddenly turn into that Dutch conquering player next season.
Let's hope he will be given at least 20 mins for these pre-season games.

Status
Not open for further replies.