Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I don’t see any x-factor in this guy

Squad player at best
He is not that type of player who has a flair or wonder creativity- however he is a well rounded player who uses his movements to help the whole team out his one touch passing and moving sets a tempo to our play.

Woodenlung

Thought he played well. Extremely comfortable playing the ball with just one touch. Once he's fully integrated into the side that skill will become very important.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
His one touch passing ability is much needed. Also good IQ on him.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
His one-touch play between the lines is very good. Looking forward to seeing him more this season when our lads get on his wavelength. Himself and a 25-year-old Mata would be wonderful to see every week. Lovely touches from both tonight.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I don’t see any x-factor in this guy

Squad player at best
You might end up being right but you can hardly tell anything after a couple of cameos. Judging a player after 4 games is endlessly stupid.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Not a coincidence we looked like a team that can play ball once he came on. Really liking his interplays with Mata.

Red00012

——Mata——Bruno——Van De Beek——

————————-Rashford——————————

RonaldoVII

I thought he was quite poor until Bruno's goal really; he looked a bit off the pace but understand it's not easy coming off the bench late on. Really hope he starts soon though but tough run coming up.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Van de Beek behind Greenwood and Rashford is the way forward.

He is able to get in to forwards position whilst dropping deep in to midfield aswell

Member 90887

He'll end up in the team as a starting player. Ole gives chances but when he's had enough, you won't see the team again, similar to Pereira and Lingard (I'm looking at you Pogba).

ForeverRed1

Makes a difference to the tempo of our play. Plays with urgency and a desire to move the ball and get forward. Exceptional with quick passing and releasing the ball early. Really like him.

redshaw

Helped make the difference when coming on. Really forward thinking player who can help the team break fast and keep the ball.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Has to start soon. Guy is excellent technically and just plays the right pass all the time.

edgecutter

Should be playing ahead of Pogba (who we should be looking for a buyer after this week's comments).

BEST No7

I thought he was quite poor until Bruno's goal really; he looked a bit off the pace but understand it's not easy coming off the bench late on. Really hope he starts soon though but tough run coming up.
What game were you watching? He done well and his one touch passing was encouraging. Bizarre opinion. He needs to start asap

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Watching him play football is such a treat. He's mastered the basic skill of shaping your body for each pass. For receiving it and for passing it, he always has his body and feet in the exact right position. Must be Ajax training isn't it? Absolute crisp and precise passing flows through him.

criticalanalysis

Watching him play football is such a treat. He's mastered the basic skill of shaping your body for each pass. For receiving it and for passing it, he always has his body and feet in the exact right position. Must be Ajax training isn't it? Absolute crisp and precise passing flows through him.
It was textbook posture and technique. Did remind me a bit of Smalling for some reason :lol::confused:

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He changed the game when he came on. His first touch and technique is excellent along with his movement and i'm hoping to see him deployed in a two against PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.