Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I'll say this for him, he's at least one of our better players in terms of being able to play one and two touch football.

Walters_19_MuFc

As others have said, came on and imposed himself on the game which is good to see.

5 subs rule will certainly give him more of a chance to showcase what he can do.

Andersonson

He cannot start in a midfield 2. He is more out wide than in the middle. If he is gonna start we need 3 in mid

Superunknown

He cannot start in a midfield 2. He is more out wide than in the middle. If he is gonna start we need 3 in mid
Think we need to be playing three in the middle anyway. Fred and McTominay as a two doesn't work, and substituting one of those for Eriksen still won't be enough.

Eriksen - Donny - ? - as a 3.

marc1_007

Think we need to be playing three in the middle anyway. Fred and McTominay as a two doesn't work, and substituting one of those for Eriksen still won't be enough.

Eriksen for Bruno works for me and Donny for McTominay

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
He was actually pretty good today. The endless running into space and waving to get the ball and not getting it still makes me laugh.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
He can actually make passes and spot his teammates. He is not flashy or anything but please ffs move to a midfield 3 and play this guy.

Superunknown

Eriksen for Bruno works for me and Donny for McTominay
An Eriksen - Donny - Fred midfield is worth trying. Unless we have a more physical ball winner who wants to take Fred's position in that squad. Don't mind who. We've got to do something different to what we're already trying.

Marcus

Should start next match. Yes ETH you can play him without being accused of favouritism. He did well.

Andersons Dietician

It’s funny how a criticism associated with him often was ”treats the ball like it’s a hot potato” but he passes, moves in to space to recieve a return, passes again and just keeps moving trying to create an angle for something. Did exactly that when he came on and look good. Honestly think he should be starting over Bruno or if McT today has been given some sort of licenc just to stay forward then surely Donny is the better option given he actually shows for a pass and will make good runs.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Even more useless than Rashy. That sounds impossible but DvB actually did it.

Ekeke

Made some good contributions with quick passes. Not enough to look like the solution to our midfield problems, but enough to get a chance to start after our starters embarassed us today

OmarUnited4ever

nice little cameo there.

There was a moment he made a run to the left and Shaw completely ignored him.

lex talionis

Donny played football today, something McFred seem incapable of doing. Hopefully ETH took note.

Foxbatt

It’s funny how a criticism associated with him often was ”treats the ball like it’s a hot potato” but he passes, moves in to space to recieve a return, passes again and just keeps moving trying to create an angle for something. Did exactly that when he came on and look good. Honestly think he should be starting over Bruno or if McT today has been given some sort of licenc just to stay forward then surely Donny is the better option given he actually shows for a pass and will make good runs.
Someone talking some sense. Some people would prefer him to try to carry the ball. Like McTominay. And lose it too. Football is a simple game. receive, pass and move.

CarbonStoolBites

Makes himself available for the ball, gets the ball, passes it back to the same player in the same spot. Rinse and repeat.
Not sure what sport this kid is playing but it ain’t football.

Bobski

He did well when he came on, nice and bright. He is best used closest to the opposition box when he his interplay and IQ can make chances for others. He could be a decent bench option doing that.

joedirt87

probably fred just for the energy, seems like the only realistic option right now.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Makes himself available for the ball, gets the ball, passes it back to the same player in the same spot. Rinse and repeat.
This is exactly what he does. Zero threat.

lsd

The Oracle
I thought he did well actually when he came on. He had some good touches and looked to make things happen

DarkXaero

He did well in his minutes, and I still don't know why he can't get playing time over McTominay. I guess physicality? That's about the only thing I can see.

Marcus

Pass back and move to take up another position. Erm this is also football. To move the opposition around and look for gaps.

gottho

Pass back and move to take up another position. Erm this is also football. To move the opposition around and look for gaps.
It seems like he didn't play the sport, two aspects, the player making the pass and the other receiving, the receiving party needs to make a run between the gaps to advance the ball. He would fit man City's playing style.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
He's definitely not the solution, and I don't see a future beyond this season at United for him, but he did more in 15 mins than I've seen McTominay do for months.

At least he actually shows for the ball and doesn't just stand behind an opponent. Had a couple of good touches and quick passes. I hope he starts ahead of McT next week.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
He is at least a solid passer who can collect from defence and progress the ball. It might not be his most optimal position but he needs to start in midfield over the current options.

Status
Not open for further replies.