4.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bondi77

I have rarely seen a supposedly talented player's career going to trash so badly in such short time. And the worst part is - he is now with the manager that made him great, so it's hard to blame Ole for all of it. Maybe Ole didn't help back in the day, but that's a distant past now. What the feck is his excuse now?
Dele Ali nosedived but at least he was really good in the Premier Leage albeit for a short time.

NLunited

When watching him play for us I‘m noticing he is showing for the ball continuously and making runs in behind. It is a miracle he keeps trying because his teammates never give him the ball.

What the hell is going on here? When he is on the pitch, fecking pass the ball into him. We are having problems in the final third creating chances, and playing it back or wide instead of forward between the lines does not make sense.

dinostar77

His performances for Ajax is crazy overrated in here. Actually baffling
Not really, since a move to real madrid was agreed on the back imif his performances for ajax and holland and only fell through because covid pandemic happened.

bringbackbebe

When watching him play for us I‘m noticing he is showing for the ball continuously and making runs in behind. It is a miracle he keeps trying because his teammates never give him the ball.

What the hell is going on here? When he is on the pitch, fecking pass the ball into him. We are having problems in the final third creating chances, and playing it back or wide instead of forward between the lines does not make sense.
What exactly has he shown he can do with the ball when it's passed to him?

romufc

I cannot believe how many people thought that he could actually take Bruno's position under Ten Hag.

I rather have someone who will try create a goal and not always get it right that someone who offers absolutely nothing to the team.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Dele Ali nosedived but at least he was really good in the Premier Leage albeit for a short time.
That is indeed a good example, and Alli's decline was well-documented to be attributable to him being a lazy feck-around, complete with a video of Mourinho trying to shame-motivate him in a friendly manner. Makes you wonder if effort and motivation are factors for DvB as well (feels like it may be, which is a shame)

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Ronolad went from world class to laughingstock in a year and change.
Well, Ronaldo just got old. That is very common, his problem is how long he refused to acknowledge the obvious. But DvB is 25 and his decline started as early as when he was 23-24, ffs :(

Bobski

The worst thing to happen to Donny is people at the club convincing themselves that what was obvious after about 3 games was not really Donny. He should have been quietly moved on at the end of his first season when he still had some value, instead of wasting another 2 years.

Did Klassen decline? Or did he just move to a league that does not suit his style and level of physicality, then return to one that did and almost immediately return to the player he was?

Marcus

Any update on why he was left out at last minute on Saturday against Real Betis? Injury?
Maybe he finally decided to move on? I saw some short clip of him training. Seemed to not be putting in the same level of effort as the others, unless that was the tail end of the drill. I think it was just a high knees routine. But each rep counts man! Don't go through the motions.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Just realized he was on the bench today and didn't even get on as a sub. Rough. Surely he's going to leave?

Waynne

Just realized he was on the bench today and didn't even get on as a sub. Rough. Surely he's going to leave?
I've completely forgotten about this guy

Out of sight. Out of mind.

The same way I keep forgetting Phil Jones is still a Man United player.

Grande

Don't think so, he was spotted playing tennis

and out for a run on the beach.

:lol:

To be serious, warming up and not entering after getting a month alone with Ten Hag, it makes me thinknit’s last chance saloon now.
Yes, we should give every 25 year old 3 seasons before we judge them. That way we will definitely get back to the top!
I’m uncertain what @Vidyoyo and @Andersonson is going to do on the interweb that will affect our chances of g

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
I am curious why Donnie wasn't sent to Holland together with Sancho to get themselves both physically and mentally right. Surely Donnie is in need of some fixing too.

Flying_Heckfish

He lit up the touchline as he warmed up....

Everyone complaining about Maguire and AVB, but this guy has been the biggest wtf since what... Bellion? Bebe? Even with his former coach he can't get a game. It's unreal.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
He lit up the touchline as he warmed up....

Everyone complaining about Maguire and AVB, but this guy has been the biggest wtf since what... Bellion? Bebe? Even with his former coach he can't get a game. It's unreal.
Seriously? I have memories of Bellion and Bebe having some pretty skilful moments.

Donnie? A big fat ZERO. I really cannot remember a transfer regardless of the size of the deal having so little impact or memorable moments. Even Facunda Pellestri has had a couple of moments where he sparkled. Diego Forlan was a slow burn but it took a few months to kick on.

Donnie's has had 2+ seasons now. Has to be some mental issues -- we have seen his ceiling when he played at Ajax. But didn't realise his floor was literally the floor.

Flying_Heckfish

Seriously? I have memories of Bellion and Bebe having some pretty skilful moments.

Donnie? A big fat ZERO. I really cannot remember a transfer regardless of the size of the deal having so little impact or memorable moments. Even Facunda Pellestri has had a couple of moments where he sparkled. Diego Forlan was a slow burn but it took a few months to kick on.

Donnie's has had 2+ seasons now. Has to be some mental issues -- we have seen his ceiling when he played at Ajax. But didn't realise his floor was literally the floor.
Mate, don't get your knickers in a twist. I agree with you. He's the worst I've seen in a long while. Way worse than AVB or Maguire.. He's an all timer of a bust.

Bondi77

The only ones that I can see that have mental issues are the people at the club that make the decision to bring these players to the club at a huge cost and they are simply not up to it.

jem

When?

NoPace

Bruno is suspended for the next cup round. Ghost will sub in for Bruno not that anyone will notice.
At the moment I'd bet strongly that Eriksen starts as the 10 and one of McTominay or Fred plays as the 8.

Abraxas

One of the worst signings we have ever made, unfortunately, and I don't think that is overstating it. Which is not something you think you'd end up saying after signing a heralded, young midfielder from a team like Ajax with their tradition of producing technical footballers. It was hard to imagine he could be quite this dreadful.

Up there with the Djemba Djembas of this world when you weigh up price tag, total lack of impact, inability to get any manager to trust him (even his former manager). Christ, I'd take one or two games where he tries something and it all fails over this rubbish we've seen so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.