4.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyng

Think he did well today. Was constantly showing for the ball and several times made good runs set up good plays where a few of our players sadly didnt follow through.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Tried cheeky pass from time to time, attempted to shoot. Still a long way for him it seems, but at least he was somewhat busy.

Bobski

Busy cameo, now lets hope when he starts his next game with the game not already won that he is visible.

r1z3mu

By VDB standards he did very well. Now I hope we will see more of the same.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Very glad to see him finally remind us what he's actually good at. Great movement, nice little cameo.

Hope he builds on this.

kundalini

Better than I expected. Created good chance for Rashford that was wasted with an underwhelming left foot shot that was saved. More involved in progressing the play.

AndyMUFC

That cameo was by far the best he's played since that fateful day at Watford. Let's see more of it against Everton and Charlton please.

Real Name

His best cameo since. Maybe since he came. Was positive, agressive, made good runs and offered himself for a pass constantly, made a good pass for Rashford chance (I think). Keep it up Donny.

Steve 007

Very pleased with last night. VDB looked good and I never thought I’d publicly say this, so did Fred.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Good cameo by Donny. I hope he can string together a good run of cameos, we're gonna need him on rotation with the busy schedule.

NoPace

Really good off the ball, but his lack of strength, pace and power are remarkable. He looks like he's had post-Covid symptoms since he joined us.

BorisManUtd

Wonder if he'll stay until the summer or leave like last January? I'd like him to stay as we've got plenty of games in 2 domestic cups and Europa to be played, if we go far in those competitions it could be similar to 2016/17 season when some players looked knackered towards the end of the season and Mourinho mentioned fatigue plenty of times.

NLunited

Was good yesterday. We all know he has a lot to give and there was more chemistry yesterday.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Was good to see him get on the ball even though his end product shoudl have been better

We have seen more from dvb in this last two cameo sub appearances that we did in that 3 game consecutive spell when he started each game

diarm

It’s like he has 3 options every time he gets the ball - The best pass, an ok pass and a shit pass. The only time he ever manages not to pick the shit pass is when he somehow finds a fourth, even worse option.

Idxomer

He wasn't bad at all apart from that awful pass that didn't reach Rashford.

Sgreddevil

He had at least 2 chances to kill off the game but he chose the wrong option.
He needs to step up significantly on end product if he wants to fight for his place.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Completely fecked that 3 on 2 break passing it to Bruno

Status
Not open for further replies.