Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I feel for him, it seemed like there was a plan to make use of him but that's been shot to shit. He's here till 2026 I believe but will he stay or go? His career has stalled here, he no doubt would have had a better time staying at Ajax.

MemphisDepay

Supports
Rangers and Celtic
Gonna be a big miss for us - not sure who else we have who can just turn up for a few minutes a week and just sort of jog around enthusiastically.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
On a personal level, I obviously feel bad for the lad.

But he shouldn't have ended up here in the first place.

Let's hope he recovers well from this injury and then:

a) is moved on to whatever level suits him (likely scenario)

b) turns into a first rate United player under ETH (unlikely scenario)

BlueHaze

It looked horrific. I thought he broke his leg at first sight.

His career truly went to hell after he came here. Practically never playing and now a serious knee injury on top of it.

Can't help but feel incredibly bad for him..

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
The letter VDS wrote asking us to look after Donny when he signed. We’ve done nothing but mess him around and stall his career, and now this on top. It’s injury added to insult!
I dont think the club can be blamed for his injury and not getting a game is down to managers not picking him. Happens all the time.in football.
MUFC owe Beek nothing but the wages he is entitled to - which I am sure he gets on time every month.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
That's a relief.

I don't see him being sold. Who will match his wages? He'll have been invisible for 3 seasons!!

Ekeke

Terrible luck. This was the make or break season for him, has hardly played and now out injured for the rest of the season. Hard to see him getting back to the player he was before United

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
I dont think the club can be blamed for his injury and not getting a game is down to managers not picking him. Happens all the time.in football.
MUFC owe Beek nothing but the wages he is entitled to - which I am sure he gets on time every month.
No, of course I don’t blame the club for the injury. It just seems his time at United has been a crash course in how not to conduct a transfer and handle a player.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
No, of course I don’t blame the club for the injury. It just seems his time at United has been a crash course in how not to conduct a transfer and handle a player.
How has he been handled badly?
If he's not good enough then he doesn't have a right to get played.

rk4utd

On a personal level it’s disappointing for the guy.

From a team perspective it’s shrug of shoulders time. The ‘weight of the shirt is too great’ as TenHag so eloquently described the type of player that VDB has proven to be.

Doubt we’ll see him in said shirt again….

Samoerai Jack

What a bummer. He was showing some positive little moments lately and I was looking forward to see if he might get back to his old level. Loved him at Ajax. Thankfully it's not a career ender.

acnumber9

He’ll be on a season long loan to Ajax next season. We’ve done our money. Shame for all parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.