BVB (Bottlespielverein Borussia Dortmund) watch | You love to see it

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
How’s that then? He’s been one of Dortmund’s best performers this season?
Obviously not always, as he is still very young and a bit inconsistent. But there are a lot of much worse players for Dortmund this season, so I don't think it is fair to call Bellingham the reason for their trouble.

OleBoiii

If they lose this then they'll be 10 points behind 4th with just 6 games left. That should be impossible to catch up to.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
They're just not looking very threatening at all right now. Stuttgart looking comfortable in defense.

OleBoiii

Also, I really doubt Haaland imagined not playing CL football while in Dortmund. He was probably prepared to be Bayern's bitch, but not this.

theklr

Also, I really doubt Haaland imagined not playing CL football while in Dortmund. He was probably prepared to be Bayern's bitch, but not this.
Im kinda scared of Haaland leaving because of this, and not to us. Which miiight mean they wont sell Sancho to us. Double whammy.

OleBoiii

Im kinda scared of Haaland leaving because of this, and not to us. Which miiight mean they wont sell Sancho to us. Double whammy.
Actually, our best chance of getting Haaland it's probably now. The moment his release clause is triggered and every top team can afford him, the competition will be too tough. That is unless we win the PL or CL next season, of course.

hubbuh

It's an awkward situation. But Sancho will only have 1 year left on his contract next summer, so they'll surely want to sell him now. On the other side, if they keep hold of Haaland for another year, his clause will kick in and they'll be looking at £75m odd which is a derisory sum. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they cash in on both this summer, bank around £200m and start over.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
And the club of his choice will get him cheaper next summer. Which is what will happen.
This is the summer where we will see which club is truly desperate for a striker. A club like United might see itself out of the race for Haaland if all things are even, but if they can pay more and secure his services for at least 4-5 years, release clause or not, it's a deal anybody should take if they can afford it. I just don't think Haaland will be as effective in England as he is in Germany, and a player like Sancho is actually crucial for those who aren't depending on a kid like Diallo to suddenly become a key player for the squad by next season.

Obviously not always, as he is still very young and a bit inconsistent. But there are a lot of much worse players for Dortmund this season, so I don't think it is fair to call Bellingham the reason for their trouble.
Yep, playing Bellingham all the time is not the issue, but merely a symptom. In a functioning team it would not be expected of him to consistently perform as one of the best players, but unfortunately for Dortmund, their alleged "established" players such as Can, Brandt, Meunier etc. have shit the bed so badly this season that they have to rely on teenagers to dig them out.