BVB (Bottlespielverein Borussia Dortmund) watch | You love to see it

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Should never have gone for Rose over Terzic in the first place, seemed like a stupid decision at the time, and alas it appears to be that now.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Oh, I completely missed it, so much going on here. Anyway, it was brought up today in the Estonian football forum at Dortmund's thread so I noticed it.
To be fair it wasn't big news anyways - essentially no one cares about Schulz who wasn't relevant for Dortmund or the national team for quite some time and who Dortmund tries to get rid off all the time.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
They just don't have that good of a team right now. Could be a very long season for them.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
Hipster “buy all the young British talent and sell them off a couple years later” club. You love to see it. Did they really think Terzic could make them contenders? The state of them Leverkusen and RB right now. There are zero teams to keep Bayern from wrapping this up by Week 27. I hope Union and Freiburg take advantage of those teams weaknesses and sneak into the Champions League places.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
How do you let a game slip like that.

The only reason Dortmund don’t compete for the bundesliga anymore is they drop too many silly points. If you are a contender their is no way you can let this game slip like that after taking a 2-0 lead 15 minutes from time.

10-11 and 11-12 Dortmund would never let this happen.

It’s too many silly dropped points.

Irrational.

Their time in the sun is over. They can banter themselves whenever they want now.

Look forward to seeing them lose Bellingham soon, and then they’ll be even more irrelevant.

mu4c_20le

One of Bundesliga's best done by our *checks table* .... 10th placed club. Not a good look.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
They were incredibly bad. If we'd had a 2 legged game against Fulham I imagine we'd be out. We are shit.

Wayne's World

What's the point of them? Every single season they turn up away at a big club and constantly just fold.

They are literally wasting a spot being in the knockout stages, be hammered again by Madrid or Liverpool next season and the circus rolls on

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
What's the point of them? Every single season they turn up away at a big club and constantly just fold.

They are literally wasting a spot being in the knockout stages, be hammered again by Madrid or Liverpool next season and the circus rolls on
They sell their best players, hopefully finish second and hope for a knockout appearance in the UCL. That is all they aim for.

ForEverEleven

Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Missing 3 key players today in Kobel, Brandt (who has been sensational in the last few months) and Adeyemi. Levels obviously dropped a bit because of that but I wouldnt expect anyone who watches them 1 time a year to understand that.