BVB (Bottlespielverein Borussia Dortmund) watch | You love to see it

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
I knew this thread would pop up after today :lol:

They've in the midst of a horrible injury crisis right now, so do have a bit of sympathy with Rose (not to forget being absolutely shafted by the ref in the last two matches).

Can't forgive them for replacing Sancho with Malen. Horrible signing, similar to when they tried to replace Gotze with Mhikitaryan and then Lewandowski with Immobile.

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.

They've in the midst of a horrible injury crisis right now, so do have a bit of sympathy with Rose (not to forget being absolutely shafted by the ref in the last two matches).

Can't forgive them for replacing Sancho with Malen. Horrible signing, similar to when they tried to replace Gotze with Mhikitaryan and then Lewandowski with Immobile.
I thought he was rather good for them?

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts

Mkhi was amazing for them.
In his last season for BVB he recorded over 30 assists in all comps and 23 goals. He was better than Gotze

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine

Quite a few of their players have been missing for a while though, Haaland and Reyna are the only two along with Hazard that surely make any major difference to their first team no?

Your right about their replacements, sometimes they try to hard to save money with their signings it seems.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Was good in 2013-14. Not as brilliant as 2015-16. 2014-15 was pretty bad
I will punch you. I've never forgiven him for that absolute travesty of a performance against Madrid when Reus was putting in a godly performance. Missed an open goal and two other guilt edge chances, and it wasn't as if he was playing well before that as well. He was horrible for those first two seasons, Tuchel managed to get production out of him though.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Things need to be put into context. They had important players for them out of their first 11 today, and on the previous game against Ajax they were the better team until Hummels received the red card.

Rose needs more time and patience before everyone jumps to the precipitated conclusion he isn’t good enough for them.Only at the end of the season his work can be compared to Favre.

Giggsyking

Not only the German clubs are useless, but the fans of these clubs are weird, they cheer for their rivals :lol:.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Things need to be put into context. They had important players for them out of their first 11 today, and on the previous game against Ajax they were the better team until Hummels received the red card.

Rose needs more time and patience before everyone jumps to the precipitated conclusion he isn’t good enough for them.Only at the end of the season his work can be compared to Favre.
Before the red card Ajax were already taking over, just like in the first match.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
The ultimate hype club. They have 2 or 3 good players, essentially on loan to them, and they hype em up so much so that you'd actually believe they're a good club.

Sour, stepping stone, club. Nothing more, nothing less

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
It’s a deceiving group to be fair. These aren’t “normal” Ajax and Sporting sides. Both will be massive tests for anyone in the next round.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Before the red card Ajax were already taking over, just like in the first match.
Not even close. And unfortunately I had the pleasure to watch all Ajax games in the group stages (not yesterday) it was clear for me the game would be completely different if Hummels wasn’t sent off.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Not even close. And unfortunately I had the pleasure to watch all Ajax games in the group stages (not yesterday) it was clear for me the game would be completely different if Hummels wasn’t sent off.
It was clear for me it wouldnt. Ajax were growing into the game just before, hence why the red card. They were getting the ball in the areas where they one to, Antony vs Hummels is ideal.

Idxomer

Not even close. And unfortunately I had the pleasure to watch all Ajax games in the group stages (not yesterday) and it was clear for me the game would be completely different if Hummels wasn’t sent off.
Agreed. Dortmund was still better for a good period even after the red card.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
It’s a deceiving group to be fair. These aren’t “normal” Ajax and Sporting sides. Both will be massive tests for anyone in the next round.
Yep; best Sporting L. in decades. And an Ajax that is just as good as 18-19.