BVB (Bottlespielverein Borussia Dortmund) watch | You love to see it

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Seriously don't understand all the hate towards Dortmund.
They have Sancho on a long term contract, they didn't want to sell. They set a price and deadline, and we dragged it out longer than it should have.

It's a role reversal of the Ronaldo and Madrid saga.
Wonder if Madrid fans had all this hate for us, while all that was going on.
Maybe they have been a bit smug on twitter, but i bet we did the same. Fergie's line of "wouldn't even sell them a virus" comes to mind.
Their fans were reet bell ends over the summer, that's where all the hate comes from. We only dragged it on if you believe Dortmund's spin on everything, which a lot of people eat up with no question.

romufc

Seriously don't understand all the hate towards Dortmund.
They have Sancho on a long term contract, they didn't want to sell. They set a price and deadline, and we dragged it out longer than it should have.

It's a role reversal of the Ronaldo and Madrid saga.
Wonder if Madrid fans had all this hate for us, while all that was going on.
Maybe they have been a bit smug on twitter, but i bet we did the same. Fergie's line of "wouldn't even sell them a virus" comes to mind.
Dragged what?

It was reported that United offered £90m by the August deadline, that was rejected, instead of going back and putting more offers in, United did not believe spending £108m was viable during covid times. They did not want to negotiate, Sancho made it clear that he wanted to leave.

Ronaldo on the other hand, just won the CL, PL and Fergie wanted him to be part of the team to win titles. Sancho isn't competing for titles at Dortmund.

El Presidente

Tbf they're also constantly getting ridiculous results. They really should be challenging bayern on the balance of their performances, yet they don't. Their game in fact was a perfect microcosm of dortmund's season - dominate and still lose
The Leverkusen game? I watched it until the 60th minute and, I guess, something truly extraordinary must have happened in the last 30, because Leverkusen toyed with them. I remember that right when I was switching off Bayer had 10 shots on target to Dortmund’s 1 with around 60% possession.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
They are a joke of a club. They wear the fact that they play 13 year olds in the team as some sort of badge of honour, even though they are a pseudo top team as a result.

They went into the season in a situation where Haaland got injured so they had to turn yo a player who literally turned 16 in November or something. It looks cool and hip, but they were fecked and losing games left, right and centre in that period. They start 16 and 17 year olds, which is cool, but they don’t win - yet celebrate the fact that they start these kids and fail to win.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The Leverkusen game? I watched it until the 60th minute and, I guess, something truly extraordinary must have happened in the last 30, because Leverkusen toyed with them. I remember that right when I was switching off Bayer had 10 shots on target to Dortmund’s 1 with around 60% possession.
No, i meant dortmund vs bayern

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Dortmund have mental block against Bayern Munich every since Klopp left it seems.

I knew they had bad recent away record in this fixture but jesus f.....24-2 aggregate scoreline in last 5 away league games v Bayern Munich since 2015 season. :eek: What the hell happens to them when they play that fixture, that's Hamburg esque.

15/16 5-1 defeat
16/17 4-1 defeat
17/18 6-0 defeat
18/19 5-0 defeat
19/20 4-0 defeat

We're not talking about some no hoper team here constantly fighting relegation. Under Klopp they were unbeaten at Allianz Arena in league between 2011-14.

Sea-Cow

How has Jude Bellingham been? Will we be in for him soon for 100M or so?

cyberman

Hows Bellingham doing? I see theyre overrun in midfield every game but is he showing anything?

Edit great minds @Sea-Cow

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Bellingham's great. It's the rest of the midfield two that is the problem... the guy that is as dumb and slow as Xhaka but without Xhaka's vision and passing

NYAS

Think Haaland would leave this summer if they don’t make the CL?

Womp

idiot
Them underperforming after their shithousery in the summer with us was surely written in the stars

PoTMS

Would be so sweet if they don't make Top4.
Congratulations Sancho on renewing your contract at the fifth placed German side. We wish you luck in the coming season in both the Bundesliga and in the Uefa Europa League.

fanutd

And BVB is usually Gladbachs bogeyman opponent, they win it every time. Must be several years since they didn't beat them.
Wasn’t fully aware but did hear the commentator say that the match earlier in the season was way closer than the score line would have us believe. Glad to see that Gladbach got the monkey off their backs.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
8 teams battling for top4. They really might not make it if they don't fix their defense

-Supreme-

Has Bellingham been on the losing end most times he started this season, I wonder what's Dortmund's win percentage with him in the starting XI?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
They are a joke of a club. They wear the fact that they play 13 year olds in the team as some sort of badge of honour, even though they are a pseudo top team as a result.

They went into the season in a situation where Haaland got injured so they had to turn yo a player who literally turned 16 in November or something. It looks cool and hip, but they were fecked and losing games left, right and centre in that period. They start 16 and 17 year olds, which is cool, but they don’t win - yet celebrate the fact that they start these kids and fail to win.
Pretty much this. Sign amazing youth, win nothing, sell and be bellends about it. That is Dortmund.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
You'd think Dortmund had shot sir Bobby and burned down Old Trafford going off the comments in this thread. I like it.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
You'd think Dortmund had shot sir Bobby and burned down Old Trafford going off the comments in this thread. I like it.
Didn't sell their top starlet at a discount price AKA "shithousery" :lol:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Has anyone done the love to see it joke yet? Am I too late? Ah feck it

You Love To See It

Irrational.

10 points behind Daddy Bayern with a game in hand :lol:

What's their bantering hipster Twitter account saying? yOu LoVe To SeE iT

Bwuk

If we had Haaland this season we’d be walking the league. He’s miles ahead of any of our strikers. What a player.

Womp

idiot
Didn't sell their top starlet at a discount price AKA "shithousery" :lol:
Refusing to budge on an unrealistic valuation for a player who is already headstrong on leaving isn't even the shithousery aspect. That's fine, value your asset at what you want to value it at. What was shit-housery was the very clear tweets etc. that were aimed at the saga.

It's just bants. You can't be posting tweets like 'you love to see it' etc., only for said player to underperform for the majority of the season and your team to be doing terribly in your league and not expect to get bantered for it. Swings and roundabouts, can't dish but not take.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Refusing to budge on an unrealistic valuation for a player who is already headstrong on leaving isn't even the shithousery aspect. That's fine, value your asset at what you want to value it at. What was shit-housery was the very clear tweets etc. that were aimed at the saga.

It's just bants. You can't be posting tweets like 'you love to see it' etc., only for said player to underperform for the majority of the season and your team to be doing terribly in your league and not expect to get bantered for it. Swings and roundabouts, can't dish but not take.
Don't forget Watzke and Zorc giving daily press briefings throughout August, acting like dickheads and milking the saga at every little opportunity. If you don't want to sell a player, that's totally fine but go about it in a classy and professional way.