DP Draft - R1: EAP vs SInister

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Went with Edgar, think he should be given credit for fielding such a team with both CB's gone and in a game where I would usually opted for a draw this was a decider (feck me, scrappy was right, you can always find a reason to vote).

Claudio Bravo on goal made me think about it more then twice though. I know that this is his younger version, but still, some of those blunders for City are still so vivid.

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
It’s certainly not a weakness in any sense of the word but still you’d want someone more cultured on the ball there for the formation to work as well as it can. Even if it’s a lesser player overall like, I don’t know, Blankenburg or Augenthaler.
Augenthaler was great on ball sure 100 percents and he had rocket shots like Bonhof too.I think Mirodrag is a perfect choice of Lord's team,great defender and ball carrier on his own.

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan

I have noticed that Yaya Toure played the same role of 1980-1983 version of Paul Brietner.An offensive minded central midfielders that had great goalscoring records and good in term of passing but played some defense when it was neccessary.

Both played in pivot and had another central midfielder that did more dirty/defensive jobs for them(Dremler/Fernandinho).

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Heh, we already have 11 votes more than the final of the last draft with 3 hours still to go. Proves we are not short on numbers, just lazy gits not voting and way too many people cowardly calling games draws

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Heh, we already have 11 votes more than the final of the last draft with 3 hours still to go. Proves we are not short on numbers, just lazy gits not voting and way too many people cowardly calling games draws
we were never short in numbers, people just wouldnt vote when it was difficult to separate the teams which you probably dealt with with forcing people to vote if they want to do well.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Kompany wouldn't have looked much better there as well.

Lord SInister

where grasses are green and girls are pretty
I

Stam is generally better than Kompany for sure.
ofcourse.
If not for injuries, you'd have Didi in place of Yaya?
yes with Didi, I would have never played a 3-5-2, as I had originally planned I will play a diamond.
Post Didi's injuries, I for long thought I would go with a 5-4-1 with Robertson in the left wing and playing Drogba ahead with Toure and Silva in the middle and Di Maria in the right, a back five of Cafu, Thuram, Stam, Kompany and Maldini, playing an ultra negative game.
But than thought without a proper attacking threat, I will not get anything:lol:

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Yeah, nicely done with this motivation thingy.