DP Draft - R1: Enigma vs Isotope

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Enigma_87

You know who
Only Harms vs Gio has exceeded your match in total votes, so you're possibilities are dwindling here mate!
Aye, I know. But just like modern day United, you hit it from the narrow angle and hope 1 in 30 lands in :lol:

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Only Harms vs Gio has exceeded your match in total votes, so you're possibilities are dwindling here mate!
At least Enigma doesn't have the false hope of waiting for the decisive Joga death-knell vote that was inevitably going for the Muller and Simonsen team.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
At least Enigma doesn't have the false hope of waiting for the decisive Joga death-knell vote that was inevitably going for the Muller and Simonsen team.
:lol: I can well imagine the torment of those furtive flickers of hope, waiting for something that you knew was never going to arrive. I don't think this level of power sits comfortably with poor @Joga Bonito . Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
When you put it like that :lol:

:lol: I can well imagine the torment of those furtive flickers of hope, waiting for something that you knew was never going to arrive. I don't think this level of power sits comfortably with poor @Joga Bonito . Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
Yes, indeed.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Good game @Isotope ! You have a great team and done well even with injuries.
Hmm.. I thought Joga's vote on yours meant you've won already. Is it only if it's a tie?

Anyway, I truly like your team, mate. Losing Nilton and Riva would plummet most team there.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Hmm.. I thought Joga's vote on yours meant you've won already. Is it only if it's a tie?
That would a bit much even for him :lol:
His vote is basically worth 1,5 (or 1,00001 — basically, any number that’s more than 1 and less than 2).

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
That would a bit much even for him :lol:
His vote is basically worth 1,5 (or 1,00001 — basically, any number that’s more than 1 and less than 2).
:lol: :houllier: Thanks. Just like they say, every inch/decimal count.