DP Draft - R1: Skizzo vs Michael

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
@GodShaveTheQueen

so did I lose this because Joga voted for Michael?
Ouch, but not sure if rules are meant that way. Joga's vote was supposed to be a tiebreaker.

In this case it feels like Joga's vote counts twice, once to get to a tie and then break it.

I'd suggest getting another tie breaker who hasn't voted yet, but up to GSTQ.

Last edited:

Skizzo

Ouch, but not sure if rules are meant that way. Joga's vote was supposed to be a tiebreaker.

In this case it feels like Joga's vote counts twice, once to get to a tie and then break it.

I'd suggest getting another tie breaker who hasn't voted yet, but up to GSTQ.
7.Draw will be decided by the vote of the winner of the last draft. If he doesn't vote, it will be decided by the runner up. If either is involved in the game or doesn't vote, it will be decided by the welcome addition to drafting community @General_Elegancia

It’s a bit shit in this case since Joga was the last vote that tied it up and then ended up breaking it as well :lol: but it is what it is. Gotta break the tie somehow.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
7.Draw will be decided by the vote of the winner of the last draft. If he doesn't vote, it will be decided by the runner up. If either is involved in the game or doesn't vote, it will be decided by the welcome addition to drafting community @General_Elegancia

It’s a bit shit in this case since Joga was the last vote that tied it up and then ended up breaking it as well :lol: but it is what it is. Gotta break the tie somehow.
It's more mindfeck than that. Winner of last draft is ideally Jim Beam (Joga being AM). Runner Up being harms. Both have voted, so doesn't count. Joga should ideally be a tie breaker, but he too voted earlier and so has Elegancia.

We are in a situation where there's no neutral tie breaker vote.

I admit I can't think of a more ridiculous standoff even I had run this draft myself. Proud of GSTQ! :lol:

Skizzo

It's more mindfeck than that. Winner of last draft is ideally Jim Beam (Joga being AM). Runner Up being harms. Both have voted, so doesn't count. Joga should ideally be a tie breaker, but he too voted earlier and so has Elegancia.

We are in a situation where there's no neutral tie breaker vote.

I admit I can't think of a more ridiculous standoff even I had run this draft myself. Proud of GSTQ! :lol:
Ahh I see what you’re saying now :lol::houllier: in which case if Jim voted then he’d be the one to break the tie wouldn’t he? I’ll leave all this big brain stuff to @GodShaveTheQueen :lol:

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Announcement - @Joga Bonito has agreed to be the tie breaking vote (Apologies to @Jim Beam the joint winner of the last draft, but since he is participating, Joga was an easier choice).

Kindly try not to ping him for suggestions on your teams/tactics (I know I have in the past when I was researching littbarski for one of my teams)
Basically whoever Joga voted for wins. So that would be Mike.

@Michaelf7777777 , would you be open to a different method of tie breaking? Up to you, no force. Do respond please.

Skizzo

Or just have the tie-breaker be whichever manager posted the most
then you run into the issue of posting nonsense or do replies to non-match related comments count etc. I think @GodShaveTheQueen has great ideas with the voting and the tie breaker….just annoying to change things around to accommodate your opponents request for the date, and then he doesn’t even bother posting or replying.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
then you run into the issue of posting nonsense or do replies to non-match related comments count etc. I think @GodShaveTheQueen has great ideas with the voting and the tie breaker….just annoying to change things around to accommodate your opponents request for the date, and then he doesn’t even bother posting or replying.
I'm pretty sure if you just spammed the thread with nonsense you would annoy enough people that a tie-breaker wouldn't be necessary.

The votes themselves would reflect quality control, no need for some ombudsman establishing useful and filler posts.